• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 mo's primal - Before & after pix

Here are my update images.

Before in the tan shorts

Today in the blue shorts.

I still have a bit of belly to shave off, but my neck sure is showing progress!

well done! Keep up the good work!
    ~Blog~

Comment

Awesome! You can see a definitive difference in your posture and coloring. Congrats on the progress!
      "It is not what you are that holds you back, it is what you think you're not."
      Denis Waitley

Comment

excellent! great job

Comment

I dunno, I think I see the biggest change in your abs. It's huge! (The change I mean, not your belly anymore! )

ETA: Have you ever been told you look like Jerry Doyle?
          Last edited by Herbwifemama; 03-04-2011, 06:28 PM.

Robin's Roost
          My Primal Journal

Comment

You look great! You look so much younger! And happier!

Comment

Awesome! congrats on your success!!

Comment

Dang those are shocking pictures. Partly the progress, but mostly the fact that for some reason, I'd assumed you were female!!!
                Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
                Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Comment

I'll admit my estrogen levels were a bit high when I was on a CW diet (hence the man boobs).

Comment

HUGE difference--looking good!!!!! Keep up the outstanding work and thanks for sharing the inspirational pics!
                    My journal

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

Great job. Im hoping to have similar progress. How strict on the diet were you?

Comment

*thumbs-up*
                          Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

Comment

Originally posted by lunadam View Post
                            Great job. Im hoping to have similar progress. How strict on the diet were you?
                            I would say I'm 90-95% compliant with strict Paleo. I do no dairy at all. My weight loss stagnated for about a month and when I dropped dairy, it started right back up again. My vices are dark chocolate and red wine.

The KEY is the primal exercise program, without it I saw limited success. I learned a ton and applied the practice of retraining my body to be more efficient at burning ketone bodies after reading a book called "metabolic efficiency" by Bob Seebohar.

Comment

Wow, awesome job !!!
                              "You can always do more than you think you can !" Sensei Scash

Comment

Working...
                              X