day 6 and success already!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• day 6 and success already!

I'm still stepping my way into the full PB life, but had to share this. My heart rate has come down from the high 80s and frequent ectopic beats, to 68bpm and hardly any ectopics. Freaking amazing!!

And, I was getting shooting pains in my feet every day as well as not being able to keep shoes on cos of the swelling. No pain relief needed for the last 5 days, and some swelling but not much - shoes still fit!
    Started Feb 18 2011

Tried basic primal and almost everything else in pursuit of IBS control, mood stability, and weight loss.

Journalling here

Awesome! There is nothing like a little success to keep the motivation up
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

And just think, if it's this good at day 6, imagine how you'll feel at day 60.
      My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

fantastic!! I can only imagine what a huge relief that would be.

as skink says - just imagine how good you are going to feel - and thats going to get you thru any rough patches!

Comment

That's amazing, Jac!!

Comment

Yep, and now there's just over 2kg weight loss as well. I'm loving this!
            Started Feb 18 2011

Tried basic primal and almost everything else in pursuit of IBS control, mood stability, and weight loss.

Journalling here

Comment

wahoo!!

Comment

Thats good news. that is how I stumbled onto this site as I have rapid heart rate episodes and had heart surgery (Cardiac Ablation). I was told that this kind of diet helps with this issue. So glad you are feeling better.

Comment

Working...
                X