So confused...Please Help!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So confused...Please Help!!!!!

I am very worried that something is wrong with me and I should seek medical help. I don't eat 5-6 small meals a day, I don't perform 30-40 minutes of daily aerobic activity, I don't count calories, I don't cut the fat off my meat, I don't drain the fat from my ground beef, I don't toss eat egg yolks down the drain, I don't eat probiotic yogurt with plant sterols, I don't drink milk, I don't eat Special K, I don't eat 8 servings of grains like I am supposed to - in fact I do pretty much the exact opposite of what I am told I should be doing to be lean and healthy. I am so scared that I can look the way I do. Something must be seriously wrong with me...what should I do?!? ;-)

My photography:
    http://www.swiftimages.net

*swoon*
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Comment

yet another post which shows why ilu so hard.
      sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

I just drooled in my breakfast.

Looking awesome Mac!
        Calm the f**k down.

Comment

Thanks :-) About this time last year I was around 225lbs. That photo was made yesterday morning at 180lbs. Primal living + daily IFing is hands down the easiest and most pain free way to get in shape.
          My photography:

Comment

WOW, great look. How long do you IF each day?
            My paleo food photos

Comment

Ohh... nice.

You mean you didn't get that bod by eating Special K? *shocked!*

Comment

Oh man - at first I though you were some random crazy person - a new S_V maybe Now I realize you are just funny! (and pretty hot)
                Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Originally posted by gunn parker View Post
                  WOW, great look. How long do you IF each day?
                  I eat at noon and 6PM daily. No snacks.
                  My photography:

Comment

Originally posted by Mac View Post
                    I am very worried that something is wrong with me and I should seek medical help. I don't eat 5-6 small meals a day, I don't perform 30-40 minutes of daily aerobic activity, I don't count calories, I don't cut the fat off my meat, I don't drain the fat from my ground beef, I don't toss eat egg yolks down the drain, I don't eat probiotic yogurt with plant sterols, I don't drink milk, I don't eat Special K, I don't eat 8 servings of grains like I am supposed to - in fact I do pretty much the exact opposite of what I am told I should be doing to be lean and healthy. I am so scared that I can look the way I do. Something must be seriously wrong with me...what should I do?!? ;-)
                    It's great that you've realised you need help before following a fad diet to any unreasonable extremes. You may feel healthier and look amazing, but it's important to understand that this is all subjective. Trusted medical experts and respected organisations all confirm that in actual objective fact, you're getting fat and unhealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary View Post
                      It's great that you've realised you need help before following a fad diet to any unreasonable extremes. You may feel healthier and look amazing, but it's important to understand that this is all subjective. Trusted medical experts and respected organisations all confirm that in actual objective fact, you're getting fat and unhealthy.
                      LOL...I must be. I am in such a terrible mess. I will be carried out of my house soon via forklift if things keep going on this path!
                      My photography:

Comment

Wow! Prime cut beefcake!

Comment

Mac,

If you read between the lines of the messages sent by the ladies, they said to drop your towel & take another photo !

Grizz

Comment

I call shenanigans; there is no way you got this far without Special K and special yogurts........in fact I bet you are doing endless cardio too, there is no way the husky trainers at the gym are wrong.
                            My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

Looking good Mac. So what's your food intake consist of normally? I agree, IF is the way to go. Makes life so much easier.

Comment

Working...
                              X