I can see my abs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see my abs!

So after the shower, sun coming in the window at the right angle, I'm doing my hair and realize.... I have abs! I can SEE my ABS!!! Holy cow!!!!

Ok so still got the belly in front, but on the sides, I can see the shape of the obliques when I flex.

I can't believe it.

I haven't been working them specifically but have been very much aware of improved tone through my torso (I can just feel it... hard to explain), and my hips are wider than my waist.... but to actually SEE muscles....

wow happy dance!!!!!!

So glad I can tell you guys, if I put it on facebook my family would be like, wtf?

I really have abs!!!!
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat? Tom Snyder

pics?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by kenn View Post
      pics?
      +1
      Originally posted by runnergal
      You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.

Comment

GREAT JOB. I can't wait to see mine again!!

Comment

Well done geekgrrl!

I love your excitement, progress is so motivating! Stay psyched and keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by geekgrrl View Post
            I have abs! I can SEE my ABS!!! Holy cow!!!!

wow happy dance!!!!!!
            Right there with ya! It feels awesome, doesn't it? Sometimes I'll even take a cooler shower, so my mirror doesn't steam up~gotta admire my hard work lol
            Results Pics:
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d6138-245.html

Mandolin's Primammalian Cave Wall

Vegetarian=an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter"

iHerb.com $5 off first order code: AMA998

Comment

way to go!!!

Comment

well done .. but without pix it aint real lol

Comment

lolz thanks for the props dunno about pictures though.... I'll think about it! ha ha.

I shoulda done a 'before' photo - there didn't seem to be much point really since I didn't think I was that overweight - you don't really realize how squidgy you are getting around the middle until you lose it!
                  If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat? Tom Snyder

Comment

" shoulda done a 'before' photo - there didn't seem to be much point really since I didn't think I was that overweight - you don't really realize how squidgy you are getting around the middle until you lose it! "

yeah im in the same boat - albeit behind u in the sense that ive lost lots of weight around the abs but now i can see ive got lots more to go before the abs become visible .. pre-primal i would have just thought i a matter of a few kgs ...

the new body self awareness is a real positive i reckon !

Comment

sweet, i'm still getting there but trying to believe it will happen.
                      my primal journal:
                      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Awesome! Congrats! I'm actually in the same boat where I can start seeing some definintion. I have NEVER been able to see my abs (never even close really).

I also shaved (trimmed, not bare) my chest yesterday so that I can have a better look at them, hahah (I'm a man, and have quite the hairy chest).

Anyhow, I'm so excited. I can't wait for summer because I anticipate looking pretty good if this keeps up.

I can't help looking in the mirror. No gut and abs are starting to form. Crazy!

Comment

Fantastic! I can really feel your happiness at this milestone, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Awesome!
                            David DC's Progress Journal

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...nal-and-things

Comment

I have a hard time believeing that there is some definition in my midsection. It is 4-packish but it is still there. Even at my fittest in high school was I able to see any definition in my abs. Needless my wife gets annoyed when I stop and look at myself in the mirror. I think I am at my lowest BF and highest fitness in my life so I still can't believe it.
                              Check out my primal blog: http://primalroar.posterous.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X