Gooooooooooooooal!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gooooooooooooooal!!!!!

As of this morning (January 14, 2011), I have reached my goal weight of 180 pounds. I started working out with P90X on March 1, 2010, at a weight of 246, and into my first round my weight loss plateaued. I tried increasing my calories, and it helped a little, but then the pounds started stacking up. I stumbled on to Mark's blog because I knew I had seen the name on P90X. This is what I was looking for. As soon as I got the book I soaked it up. I started using the information and first dropped the grain and increased my saturated fat consumption. The pounds began to fall off. Thanks Mark, Thanks Tony, thanks to all. The info on this board you provide is priceless. Time to pic a new goal.

What an accomplishment, and I can only imagine a GREAT feeling! Congratulations!
    Results Pics:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d6138-245.html

Mandolin's Primammalian Cave Wall

Vegetarian=an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter"

iHerb.com $5 off first order code: AMA998

Comment

congratulations!!

Comment

Great work. I am in my second round of p90x. It has gotten me fit and strong, but I have not been able to get to my weight goal. Serious plateau just 7 lbs from my goal. Mark's name came up on our p90x discussion board and I found my way over here. After 8 days of PB eating, it feels like I am making the progress I have been hoping for.

I am so glad to hear about your experience. I have hope.

Comment

Congratulations!!!! It's such a great feeling, knowing you have achieved your goal! For now, I am just happy I have finally managed to get to my pre-pregnancy (it's only taken 6+ years, yeesh) and that my actual goal is totally achievable. I am still blown away by how easily attainable my goal is after years of struggling with my weight. I agree that the info on this board is great, but I also really like how it keeps me motivated to keep at it. My own experience might be enough, but it helps even more having things echoed by so many other people. Great reminder that this way of eating doesn't just work for me, it just WORKS.

Comment

NICE!! That is so awesome - congratulations

Comment

Well Done!
              Odille
              F 58 / 170cms / SW 131.5 kgs / Current 112.4/ GW 65
              following Primal Lifestyle and swimming my way to health

My Primal Blog / Photo Blog / RedBubble shop / My Calendars / My Facebook

Comment

Congrats Tommy!

Comment

Yay! Yay! Good job Tommy. What an achievement!
                  My Blog: http://fitafter40vancouver.blogspot.com

Comment

Good job man.

Comment

He shoots, he scooooooooooooooooooooooooooores!!!!
                      I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

What a fantastic accomplishment. Congratulations, this will be an inspiration for many of us.

Comment

Working...
                        X