Wow, I have guns!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, I have guns!

Today a new massage therapist was working on me. While she was manipulating my arm it became semi-flexed and she said, "Wow! You've got some guns!" If I can have guns, anyone can. No one had ever been impressed by my muscles! Six weeks into primal that just amazes me.
    True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
    The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

Congrats, keep up the great work! Noticed a little bit of a change in my own arms_fun fun fun!

Comment

Yay you!

Comment

woot!

Comment

i hope you celebrated by picking her up over your head
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60178.html

Comment

Sounds like this story had a happy ending
            ad astra per aspera

Comment

Originally posted by TheFastCat View Post
              Sounds like this story had a happy ending

lmao !!!!
              "Misfortune
              can force you into doing things you should be doing anyway. Lessons
              come from adversity. Anything can happen to anyone... You can find a
              new lease on life - more meaning than you thought possible in simple
              things... Let go. Live in the moment. Go forward". Christopher Reeve

Comment

Exciting!
                "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

Funny isn't it. I hardly even work out but I feel better than I have in years - I can feel strong core muscles in my torso. Just from being active and the odd random exercise. Nice work on the guns! Yeah... we want photos!
                  If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat? Tom Snyder

Comment

What surprises me is that I haven't really worked out that much because I got really sick with strep throat for a couple of weeks. My muscles seem to be responding differently to exercise.

Originally posted by geekgrrl View Post
                    Funny isn't it. I hardly even work out but I feel better than I have in years - I can feel strong core muscles in my torso. Just from being active and the odd random exercise. Nice work on the guns! Yeah... we want photos!
                    True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
                    The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

Comment

Working...
                    X