Size 6 Jeans...WOOT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size 6 Jeans...WOOT!

Just wanted to share a little personal victory, particularly with the ladies on the board.

For the last several years, I have been a size 8 mostly, with (occasional lapses into the double-digit sizes when I started to eat too much crap). Jeans have always been something I dreaded shopping for, since I'm kind of pear shaped and have pretty large thighs... sometimes I would have to buy a size larger :-(

Today I was out shopping, and tried on a pair of size 8 Levi's. They were a little too loose, so on a whim I tried a pair of 6's...and they actually FIT. I'm not even squishing out around the top, either!

This is not something I could have achieved at all without MDA and the gracious members of this forum, and I thank all of you so much.

<holy crap, I&#39;m so excited!>

Yay!! That&#39;s awesome Kuno!

Comment

Don&#39;t mean to be Debbie Downer here, but I think Levi&#39;s have their sizes a bit bigger than most other jean brands. Particularly, I was always buying jeans in size 5-6 and never bought Levi&#39;s before, so when I tried two styles of Levi&#39;s in size 4 and they fit I was on the 7th heaven. Actually, both of the pairs are loose on me nowm but I&#39;m still wearing size 5 with all my other jeans.

I&#39;m sure you don&#39;t need the jeans to see some real results, though. Congratulations

Comment

kuno1chi,

Awesome job!

I know from having to be the shopping helper that jeans are *not* the most fun to shop for, especially for females.

But I bet that spiced up the whole dreaded shopping for jeans experience

-Sean

www.SeanBissell.com

Comment

Spiced up indeed. Unbelievably so.

Thanks for understanding, all of you ;-)

Comment

Yay! There&#39;s nothing like a good jeans day!

Comment

Yippie! That&#39;s such a good moment--makes me smile just to think of how you must have felt when you zipped them up!

Comment

omg I am sooo happy for you! nothing is as wonderful as smaller sizes!! whooot whooot

you go cavegirl! xoxo Darlene

Comment

Thanks, Darlene!

I&#39;m still a little sore from Gonzo workout yesterday; but have a "lunch date" with the Boy tomorrow :-D ,

then off to Kezar Stadium, to see how fast I can run 400 yards.

I LOVE this.

Comment

Awesome! I&#39;m hoping my thighs deflate soon, but I always lose fat from the top down. You must be thrilled.

Comment

I love the "thighs deflate" line Indiscreet! I&#39;m the same as you--I can now button my blouses, but my pants haven&#39;t changed yet--my "natural" shape is avocado! Funny how jeans size is like winning an Olympic medal for us mere mortals, and it&#39;s been that way for maybe 30 years; I can remember times when I had to lay down on the bed just to zip up my too-small jeans. Am I the only one who has done that?

Comment

Working...
                      X