Before and (during) pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before and (during) pics

I was going to take pics every month, but finally got around to doing it today. Here's my progress since June 1st. I've dropped 3 notches in my belt, and had to punch another hole in it last week. looking forward to taking the next pictures too. Stick with it everyone, primal works. "Slow and steady wins the race"

Thanks

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...t=ce04f13d.pbw

That's amazing cc40! Congrats and thanks for sharing the pics.

Comment

Cool! Is there an actual weight difference, or just a switch in body composition?

Comment

25# weight "difference" so far. I'm not working out hard at all, mostly walking, bike rides, dumb bells, and body-weight exercises.

Comment

Right on!!! The case of the disappearing belly!!!! You can see your feet now! :-D

Hubby dug through a box of T's for his Football pics (he's a coach for my 10 yr old's team) and there were nothing but XL, L, XXL....then, someone found a Medium WAY down at the bottom of the box and he snagged it up really quickly!

I said, "You know, I was thinking about it on the way home from work yesterday (I was sitting at a stoplight and noticed the high percentage of overweight people driving by) and I am starting to be frightened that instead of specialty 'big boy/ girl' clothing stores, that the new specialty clothing stores will be for those of us whom are lean!"

Comment

I'm a rollercoaster freak and I think it's a pretty sad indictment of our times that now some manufacturers are including "big boy" seats on their trains. Apparently too many people were getting turned away because they were too fat to fit into the restraints!

I've only seen these in America - in the UK the big boy seats haven't made an appearance (yet). Obesity is rising pretty swiftly here too, though, so it's only a matter of time.

Nicely done, cc40. You have a jawline now too.

Comment

wow CC I can see a huge difference in the belly! gives me hope this will happen to me! I can see it in your face too..very motivating! thank you for sharing! xoxo Darlene

Comment

I think I saw some increased self-confidence in the August pics......

Comment

I saw more confidence too.

Way to go CC! You're doing fantastic.

Comment

Very nice job! Keep it up!

I'm thinking of posting pictures too to keep myself on track.

You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Awesome! Looking great, cc40! Keep up the good work!

Eventually I'll post some pics. The only current one I have isn't very good, though. I need a better one.

Start weight: 250 - 06/2009
                      Current weight: 199
                      Goal: 145

Comment

Wow what a difference, your doing great!!

Comment

Thanks everyone. Yes, whether it shows in the pics or not, my confidence is much higher already. Not only do I see my feet (yay!), but I can see a little farther down the road. The short-term goal has been reached, and the long-term goals

seem more attainable.

Indiscreet,

In Summer of 08', my family (wife & 2 kids) and I went to Six Flags and rode every coaster there. On 3 of them I had to use the "Big Boy" seat. I was another 15 pounds heavier than the June 1st pictures. It was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. But it did help to set up a chain of events that got me to transition into primal. Next Spring I'm going back to ride those coasters again. Guess where I plan NOT to sit?

Comment

Way to go CC. Great changes in the pics!

My Journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread74692.html

Comment

you can do it CC and sounds like you have a great attitude to boot! whoooooooooooooooohoooo xoxoxo Darlene

Comment

Working...
                              X