No announcement yet.

Those weird little bonuses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could comfortably use the armrest in my van today! I guess that is an indicator of girth reduction!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

• No more fainting and light headedness!
      Also my dandruff has decreased and my hands are better (I suffer from exma).
      And I don't get cravings anymore for things, I can easily focus and my college results have been going sky high, my teachers are all impressed
      I feel so isolated as every day I search for others like me, I havn't found them yet but I will one day...

Comment

• I don't stress about food anymore, ever! I can eat when I'm hungry, and I can go for a really long time without getting hungry. People around me are saying how they get grouchy and need food fast or else ___ will happen, and I never EVER feel that way. It's like a freedom I never knew was so important.
        My skin is soo much clearer also. And I have far fewer mood swings, just much more "evenness" of emotions.

Comment

• When I have a non-Primal treat, I can actually taste all the seasonings in it! Bad if it's utter junk, but amazing if it's an artisan chocolate, home-made carrot-cake or a well-made noodle stir-fry.
          --
          Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
          I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
          I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• My meals cook faster than my roommates. mwahaha!
            You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

Comment

• Three random female coworkers called me svelte. Seemed odd the all used the same word.

Comment

• Svelte! That is an awesome description paleophil! Great compliment.

Comment

• Yes , I appreciated it.

Comment

• Acne gone.

Comment

• Although not a weird one, I had a friend say to me today, "I didn't realize how good you look without your shirt on." That would have not been said a year ago.

Comment

• No more angina. Had intermittent, stabbing chest pains since the age of 12, and just realized I haven't had what I used to always call a "mini-heart attack" since going Primal.
                        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Being a teenager by age, at first I figured that my symptoms were all normal results of undergoing puberty-- until I went Primal. Within a few weeks, ALL of them disappeared without a trace, along with the weight I had always wanted to lose:

-Severe, chronic keratosis pilaris
                          -Extremely sensitive skin
                          -Moderate acne
                          -Random, unexplained jabbing pains in the muscles, joints, head and stomach
                          -Fatigue, brain fog, irritability, body weakness
                          -Irregular, heavy, painful periods
                          -Respiratory allergies (itchy, watery eyes; constant sneezing & coughing)
                          -Constant hunger; carbohydrate/sugar cravings

Two years after going primal, and the drastic improvements in how I look and feel continue to astound me.

Comment

• I just realised that I have an unexpected bonus too!

It seems that everywhere you go you hear about people who have cancer, 1 in 3 people in the UK will have cancer, expected to rise to 1 in 2. I always believed that I would probably be one of these people who got cancer (my inner pessimist) and then I worried that believing this would make it come true (I do kind of believe that the more you focus on things the more likely they are to happen - to an extent anyway).

Now I believe that I will have a long, happy and healthy life and this makes me think that spending energy focussing on this is a virtuous circle making it more likely to happen!

Yay!!

Comment

• After two months Primal, my asthma is completely gone and my swollen thyroid (Hashimotos) is no longer swollen! After about a month, I realized that I wasn't having problems swallowing food at all. I would always have to have a glass of water nearby in case food was caught in my throat and it could be really painful.

Comment

• I'm no longer mosquito bait.

Comment

Working...
                                X