No announcement yet.

Photos dont lie ...before and "after" results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally agree with Marci! I'd love to see some ladies pics too. Hopefully I will have some of my own in a few months, I'm trying to lose 15-20 lbs!!

So far PB is working great for me, I've lost about 8 lbs in 3 weeks. I only added the PB style workouts in the last week.

Comment

I'd like to post a pic soon too. I started out at 250 and I'm down to 135. I'm at an ideal weight but still have too much fat and not enough muscle. Once I get that into proper proportions, I'll have a photo.

Comment

whoa! horray for Yummy & Diana!

Comment

Wow thats fantastic Yummu Diana

Photos are very motivating

Comment

RogerDeRok

Those pictures are amazing! I am wondering what your protein-to-carb intake is? Are you using a certain scale, like the 1g Protein to pound of body weight, etc. My book will be here on Wednesday (hopefully) and I can't wait.

Thanks (to everyone) for sharing your progress and knowledge.

Comment

Edit above: Found the info I needed for me here on the site. There sure is a TON of it to take in.

Comment

you look so yummy now, well done! you obviously have the motivation and diet all worked out to a "T".

Comment

Thanks!

Ummm... I don't really measure anything. I basically just cook and eat, ha. Mostly meat with a little bit of vegetables. When I feel like a snack I'll have a few berries or a few nuts.

I'm sure if I actually took more time to get into the "science" of it all, maybe I"d have some different/better results. I mostly just cook and eat and listen to my body.

Comment

wow....great work EVERYONE..you guys are very inspiring!

can't wait to see ur pictures diana =)

Comment

sadly, I don't think the PB works the same for women as it does for men. Men can get cut just by eliminating carbs, women...welllll I think we just aren't meant to look that way. It will keep us relatively thin, but without serious exercise (the right type that is) I believe we will always have a little visible fat. This is just my opinion, but I would love to see pictures that prove me wrong. I know there are exceptions, but for most of us...our main motivation must be just overall health.

Comment

Womens bodies work the same as men. My wife is losing weight with zero cardio (eating high fat, low carb paleo).

The "Seven Deadly Sins"

Grains (wheat/rice/oats etc) . . . . . Dairy (milk/yogurt/butter/cheese etc) . . . . . Nightshades (peppers/tomato/eggplant etc)
                        Tubers (potato/arrowroot etc) . . . Modernly palatable (cashews/olives etc) . . . Refined foods (salt/sugars etc )
                        Legumes (soy/beans/peas etc)

Comment

Sorry Tarlach but I just don't agree. Female bodies react differently to fatloss especially if you want to get pretty lean. It is pretty accepetd that fat loss is harder for women, due to different hormonal response and evolutionary need for bodyfat for procreation.

Comment

Yes, women will always retain more bodyfat than men. It does not mean that they can not get lean by eating correctly. The same food triggers for insulin and fat burning work in women as they do in men.

The "Seven Deadly Sins"

Grains (wheat/rice/oats etc) . . . . . Dairy (milk/yogurt/butter/cheese etc) . . . . . Nightshades (peppers/tomato/eggplant etc)
                            Tubers (potato/arrowroot etc) . . . Modernly palatable (cashews/olives etc) . . . Refined foods (salt/sugars etc )
                            Legumes (soy/beans/peas etc)

Comment

I agree with Tarlach. Women do have a harder time because of more estrogen, less testosterone, etc.

But the fat storing mechanisms in tne body are the same.

Comment

I agree that the fat storing mechanism is the same; I guess women's bodies just often are more resistant to releasing that stored fat. I think we agree anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X