Primal Cookbook arrives in UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Cookbook arrives in UK

It's here! I've only had time for a very cursory glance as yet but it looks as though it will see some heavy use! Can't wait to really get into it.

How on earth could it get to the UK faster than Canada? Actually... I know... stupid Canada Post...

Comment

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!

(um, congrats.......*sulk*)
      SW: 235
      CW:220
      Rough start due to major carb WD.

MWF: 1 hour run/walk, 1.5 hours in the gym - upper/lower and core
      Sat/Sun=Yard/house work, chasing kids, playing
      Family walk every night instead of everyone vegging in front of the TV
      Personal trainer to build muscle mass & to help meet goals

Comment

I've had time to look at the book more now - it's great. BUT - I'm used to measures in imperial or metric. Cups, quarter cups etc mean absolutely nothing to me - so I expect to mess almost everything up! Does anyone have an idea of what a cup of coconut flour actually weighs, in grams?>?!!

Comment

In general using US recipes I've found the easiest thing was just to buy a set of measuring cups and not bother about converting. The sets are quite easy to find, if you can't find them in shops you can always get some online. If you can't beat them join them

Comment

That does sound a simple idea!

Comment

Hi,
              Could I ask how long it took to get to you ? Mine shipped on 21 May and it's still not here. (In Scotland)

Can't wait to get it!!

Comment

I don't know I'm afraid. It arrived, I ripped off the wrapper - and threw it! So I have no idea how long it tok - but I HAV E cooked several things fom it and will be doing many more!

Comment

Working...
                X