Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone with a decent substitute for buns?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazilian Cheese bread is really good. Don't make them often because I can't stop eating them so would only have them with enough people to finish them off at once. They don't keep that well. Google it for additional recipes as they vary slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by eats.meats.west View Post
      Brazilian Cheese bread is really good. Don't make them often because I can't stop eating them so would only have them with enough people to finish them off at once.
      Yes and yes. They are a wonderful substitute for a dinner roll, and even people who are glutenous will find them addictive. Not really a good substitute for a sandwich/burger bun though.
      Click here for my hiking and backpacking Youtube Channel

Comment

How about lettuce?
        Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
        5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
        Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
        TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
        bloodorchid is always right

Comment

You could make stuffed cabbage or cabbage rolls instead. If it's an uncommon, seasonal treat, gluten free flour is better than wheat. (Or you could just say 20% 0_0)

Comment

Originally posted by Jenry Hennings View Post
            succeeding is having the will power to carry on as normal after you've 'cheated'
            Love this and have stolen it
            link to my journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread97129.html

Comment

Originally posted by jacmac View Post
              If this was twitter, i'd have retweeted that
              But it's MDA, so a quote will have to do

Originally posted by jacmac View Post

Comment

Working...
              X