Pizza Crust! How do you make yours?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egg pizza.

Hybrid of an omelet and a pizza. Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

I made meatza last night for dinner.... it was great!!! Brilliant invention I could eat daily...

I took 1lbs of ground beef, 3 slides of bacon, 1 egg and italian herbs for the meat-crust, and topped it with onions, peppers and tons of mozarella... brilliant!!!
      My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarielleGO View Post
        I made meatza last night for dinner.... it was great!!! Brilliant invention I could eat daily...

I took 1lbs of ground beef, 3 slides of bacon, 1 egg and italian herbs for the meat-crust, and topped it with onions, peppers and tons of mozarella... brilliant!!!
        I guess I am weird. Meatza is gross to me. It turns pizza into meatloaf. Yuck.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
          I guess I am weird. Meatza is gross to me. It turns pizza into meatloaf. Yuck.
          I wouldn't mind actually. I usually make a pizza crust with the most benign starches (mix of potato / rice and tapioca), sometimes I add butter to it to make it like a "pâte sablée" for pies or quiche. But a meatza sounds like something I could eat easily! Will try it tonight maybe.

@oceangrl: I tried the milk soaking on calf liver slices. I actually had to soak it for like 30 hours (in the fridge) due to a change of dinner plan before yesertday. What I found is that it removes some bitterness and blood flavor. But liver remains liver. My wife sort of liked it but she was not enthused. I think she eats it more because of the health benefits, and she likes all the onions that come with it. She used to hate it so that is anyway a good progress.

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchFry View Post

@oceangrl: I tried the milk soaking on calf liver slices. I actually had to soak it for like 30 hours (in the fridge) due to a change of dinner plan before yesertday. What I found is that it removes some bitterness and blood flavor. But liver remains liver. My wife sort of liked it but she was not enthused. I think she eats it more because of the health benefits, and she likes all the onions that come with it. She used to hate it so that is anyway a good progress.
            I so get how your wife feels. It's kinda my medicine. I do like it dredged in nutritional yeast and the onions with balsamic vinegar help a lot.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
            X