Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

batty's blueberry butter balls. with b-coconut.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hannahc View Post
    DR blueberry butter sounds like a FANTASTIC idea!!! If you just don't roll it in coconut they would be absolutley amazing over almond flour or coconut pancakes/waffles! Blueberry butter rolled in coconut sounds pretty amazing too though, thanks batty!
    all you'd have to do, really, is not refrigerate it after blending and use it as a spread. yum yum.
    sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

This is next on my "to make" list!!! They look awesome!
      Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

Comment

batty, thank you for the gift of blue balls
        I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovestoclimb View Post
          batty, thank you for the gift of blue balls

no problem! just send me the doctor bill
          sigpic

Comment

LOVE THIS. thanks so much for sharing!!!
            "If you won't be better tomorrow than you are today, what do you need tomorrow for?"

Comment

MMMMM talk dirty to me!!!

LOL. These look amazing! I will DEF be trying them!

Are the yolks just for more fat and vitamins? I cant eat them so I will be leaving those out.
              Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Comment

Originally posted by Tara tootie View Post
                MMMMM talk dirty to me!!!

LOL. These look amazing! I will DEF be trying them!

Are the yolks just for more fat and vitamins? I cant eat them so I will be leaving those out.
                i think that it makes the mixture fluffier. you shouldn't have a problem omitting them
                sigpic

Comment

I made these tonight and added some walnuts. They are for a mothers day get together with th efamily. I certainly wont tell anyone what they are made of, bu I will report back tomorow and let everyone know how well they went over...! As a side note, is there any concern about eating raw eggs? I added them to the mixture, but was hesitnant about eating raw eggs... Thoughts..?

Comment

*Drool* What an awesome way to eat butter!!! I'm so stoked!
                    The more I see the less I know for sure.
                    -John Lennon

Comment

Originally posted by kansascitysteve View Post
                      I made these tonight and added some walnuts. They are for a mothers day get together with th efamily. I certainly wont tell anyone what they are made of, bu I will report back tomorow and let everyone know how well they went over...! As a side note, is there any concern about eating raw eggs? I added them to the mixture, but was hesitnant about eating raw eggs... Thoughts..?
                      Raw eggs are fine. Salmonella is on the shell, not in the egg.

Comment

Originally posted by unchatenfrance View Post
                        Raw eggs are fine. Salmonella is on the shell, not in the egg.
                        I did NOT know that - good info!

These look amazing...I can't eat butter but I bet they'd work just fine with coconut oil instead. Yum!

Stats as of 3/1/12:
                        5'10" female, 38 y/o
                        Currently 140 lbs., approx 25% body fat
                        WEIGHT GOAL: lose a bit more body fat and tighten up the rear end...basically, I want to look great naked. Everywhere else is looking great, but my ass/hips/thighs are being a bit stubborn. TMI?
                        DAILY MACRO TARGETS: Cal: 1,857. Protein: 100g (400cal). Carb: 75g (300cal). Fat: 128g (1156cal).
                        EXERCISE GOAL: incorporate 2-3 strength training sessions and 1 sprint session per week.

Comment

Made these using strawberries. They are wonderful. Even better with a small piece of dark chocolate eaten at the same time. I may have to try adding chocolate shavings to the mix next time.

Had my sister try one. I wouldn't tell her what they were until after she ate it. She loved it, was shocked at the ingredients, but wants the recipe.

Comment

ohhhh i want to make these!!! i dont have any shredded coconut and im too lazy to go to the store lol
                            "The first wealth is health."
                            - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

These look lovely! I am sure they lend to all kinds of adjustments like adding sugar, flour and other healthy ingredients, but why would I want to eat a healthy desert?

Comment

to not poison your body?
                                I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X