X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fifer View Post
    A spoon!
    +1
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Crunchmaster gluten free crackers are good. Amazon and Sam's Club carry them. Or cucumbers work well too!

Comment

Rice cakes are good if you've got something you want to eat a portion of, not a smear.

Comment

I've been eating pâté for lunch for a couple of weeks now. My favorite scooper is celery, but I've also enjoyed bell pepper. I think cucumber would be good as well, but my last batch of pâté was a little too stiff for cucumber. The thing I like about celery is that if it's sweet and mild, the crunch is almost crackerish. I do think something with a bit of crunch is nice with pâté. I'm not a fan of rice things as a substitute for wheat crackers, because they have a hard crispiness that screams, "I'm not wheat!". Veggie substitutes don't have the same pressure in my mind.
          50yo, 5'3"
          SW-195
          CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
          GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Comment

I like pate on sliced tart apples, jicama, or celery.
            Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Carrot sticks are awesome with pâté.
              My blog: Pretty Good Paleo
              On Twitter: @NEKLocalvore

Comment

I made pate yesterday and used belgium endive as a scooper. Love the contrast of the slightly bitter endive and rich pate.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                X