What are you having for dinner tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In zanzibar on the beach & the local chef special tonight was
    Swahili octopus curry with sautéed cabbage (this was my 2nd portion) !!!

I will be getting the recipe !

ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1375468787.027174.jpg

London UK.

Any london ppl give me a MSG
    Last edited by Ryancarter1986; 08-02-2013, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Not sure, but need ideas. I have fresh green beans though! Maybe a spinach salad with blueberries, feta, almonds and raspberry vinaigrette.

Figured it out. Marinated flank steak with salad and fresh green beans.
      Last edited by blondiegreen; 08-02-2013, 05:08 PM.
      Needing some accountability, so here's my stats:
      34yrs old, 5'5"
      CW: 163lbs (07/2014)
      GW: 135lbs or less
      Eating mainly paleo, but including a bit of white rice (don't call the Paleo Police!)

Comment

• Originally posted by oliviascotland View Post
        Stuffed aubergines/eggplants tonight.
        Yum! What did you stuff them with?

Comment

• Two cans of sardines mushed up with salsa. For dessert: an avocado mashed up with salsa. I think I was in the mood for salsa.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Goat steaks with baked potato and pumpkin with a bar of chocolate, some gelatin and cabbage with maple syrup... I am slightly drunk - cabbage + salt and maple = delicious.
            Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
            https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
            MFP Food Diary:
            http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
            (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryancarter1986 View Post
              In zanzibar on the beach & the local chef special tonight was
              Swahili octopus curry with sautéed cabbage (this was my 2nd portion) !!!

I will be getting the recipe !
              SO JEALOUS! I tried eating bacon and eggs for dinner but failed. To my surprise (and slight dismay), I've been losing my taste for supermarket bacon lately.

I ended up drinking a vanilla protein shake with some homemade cinnamon and honey-coated almonds.
              Ones who try my curry are not ones to leave in a hurry

Comment

• Originally posted by pabs View Post
                SO JEALOUS! I tried eating bacon and eggs for dinner but failed. To my surprise (and slight dismay), I've been losing my taste for supermarket bacon lately.

I ended up drinking a vanilla protein shake with some homemade cinnamon and honey-coated almonds.
                I've had the Swahilian curry dinner , lunch & dinner various proteins .

My digestive system couldn't take anymore of the spices !

Today's catch was marlin.
                Just simple grilled with lime, grated carrots, mix sautéed green pepper carrot cabbage (only veg they seem to have here with toms & cucs) & serving of boiled potatoes & small portion of rice with butter & 3 fried eggs.

Think there's banana coconut milk cardamon concoction happening on kitchen !! So will have that or a few bananas before bed

From London England UK
                Last edited by Ryancarter1986; 08-03-2013, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• All-You-Can-Eat sushi tonight!

Comment

• I'm coming off of my first 22 hour fast, so I'm going to have as much of this as I can without overeating too much:

Chicken breast and a portobello mushroom cooked with ghee and bacon fat
                    Large salmon fillet cooked in olive oil
                    Red bell peppers, onions, zucchini, carrots, and broccoli sautéed in ghee and bacon fat

And dessert, maybe an hour later:
                    Frozen wild blueberries and blackberries with homemade whipped cream (grass-fed organic heavy whipping cream with a bit of vanilla, whipped with a whisk)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexis47 View Post
                      I'm coming off of my first 22 hour fast, so I'm going to have as much of this as I can without overeating too much:

Chicken breast and a portobello mushroom cooked with ghee and bacon fat
                      Large salmon fillet cooked in olive oil
                      Red bell peppers, onions, zucchini, carrots, and broccoli sautéed in ghee and bacon fat

And dessert, maybe an hour later:
                      Frozen wild blueberries and blackberries with homemade whipped cream (grass-fed organic heavy whipping cream with a bit of vanilla, whipped with a whisk)
                      umm... im jealous

Comment

• We just had a large salad of freshly picked organic greens and leafy sprouts from the garden and lagostinos dipped in melted grass fed butter and parmesan cheese. For desert we had blackberries and coconut whipped cream.

Comment

• Block of grass-fed cheese, few sips of raw Jersey cream, two handfuls of macadamia nuts, turmeric tea with fresh root - ate it all. 5 cups coffee. Soon an avocado and maybe some sardines, not sure how hungry I'll be. And some Dagoba chocolate chips in the AM on the way home. Not a high-protein, not an intermittent fasting day. In fact it's grocery day! I think that's it...don't remember anything else.
                          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• We'll be having roast chicken with sautéed leeks, roast cauliflower, pan juices, with a coconut panna cotta with fruit coulis for pudding.

Comment

• I am thinking about making chicken curry - I am fighting an infection and need all the ginger and turmeric I can get.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Comment

• Applewood smoked chicken, sauteed kale. Yum.

Comment

Working...
                                X