Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you having for dinner tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Big lettuce leaves for the "bread", and then homegrown tomato, bacon and mayo "sandwich"!

    Comment


    • #77
      Meatball curry and spinach salad.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by lindacat View Post
        Big lettuce leaves for the "bread", and then homegrown tomato, bacon and mayo "sandwich"!
        Awesome. Needs avocado though.
        The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

        Comment


        • #79
          Shepherd's pie with mashed cauliflower.

          Comment


          • #80
            Asian cabbage salad with chicken
            Needing some accountability, so here's my stats:
            34yrs old, 5'5"
            CW: 163lbs (07/2014)
            GW: 135lbs or less
            Eating mainly paleo, but including a bit of white rice (don't call the Paleo Police!)

            Comment


            • #81
              Ended up caving into the children last night and cooking a gluten-free macaroni cheese (mainly cauliflower, but they didn't notice). Now feeling rotten after way to many carbs for me, and tonight will be roast leg of lamb with purple-sprouting broccoli, green beans for those who like them, and a vanilla panna cotta with fresh raspberries for pudding.

              Comment


              • #82
                Uh oh!! Well, at least you mixed in a lot of cauliflower! It's almost good to have these moments of weakness because the following day reminds you WHY you eat clean!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! I love how I was thinking: Well maybe airplane food is better these days... Yep. I was wrong!!! GO TO TOWN on that goat & salad, sounds amazing!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Roast pheasant for supper tonight - done with some leeks and roast cauliflower, I think. Strawberries and cream for pudding (our neighbour has a glut of berries at the moment, so we have found bowls of them left on our doorstep! All organically grown, too - very generous indeed).

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Nothing - still full from lunch.
                      Annie Ups the Ante
                      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Tanzanian hotel buffet style ,
                        all full of carbs / cheap oils , will see what I can find , and have no idea whats hidden in these foods !!!




                        London UK

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Ryancarter1986 View Post
                          Tanzanian hotel buffet style ,
                          all full of carbs / cheap oils , will see what I can find , and have no idea whats hidden in these foods !!!




                          London UK
                          Snap a pic if you can.

                          Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
                            Snap a pic if you can.

                            Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
                            Turned out not to be buffet tonight!


                            Well basically they done my own menu !
                            Giving the poor chef a big tip !!
                            Avocado tomato cucumber salad x2 ,
                            Fish fillets fried in some unknown oil ,
                            2 boiled chicken legs with a ton of veg in butter & some Masai beef stew with pepper & cardamom & the local spinach with bacon.

                            stuffed !!!

                            2moro new hotel so might have part 2


                            London UK

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              MACHACADO [dried beef] and some eggs w some slices of paleo bread w avocado and venison sausage later on after that feast time fir Desert... a protein avocado fudge w fleshy coconut chunks and raw mixed nuts !
                              Fucki n amazing

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Ryancarter1986 View Post
                                Turned out not to be buffet tonight!


                                Well basically they done my own menu !
                                Giving the poor chef a big tip !!
                                Avocado tomato cucumber salad x2 ,
                                Fish fillets fried in some unknown oil ,
                                2 boiled chicken legs with a ton of veg in butter & some Masai beef stew with pepper & cardamom & the local spinach with bacon.

                                stuffed !!!

                                2moro new hotel so might have part 2


                                London UK
                                Who boils chicken? Maybe you meant broiled. Pictures of your travel challenges would be fun.

                                Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X