• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sol blackcat View Post
    yamflcg.
    Uh oh..no clue what that means.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

For dinner tonight. Togo grilled chicken (a way to use my Red Palm oil) and the carrot and sweet potato cakes that are floating around.

Comment

Turkey, turkey, turkey! And a side of spinach

Comment

Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
          Uh oh..no clue what that means.

Are you sure?
          FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

Comment

Mahdi Mahdi, crab cake, beets, bell peppers, and bok Choy. With lots of coconut oil!

Comment

Dang spell check! Mahi Mahi.

Comment

Grilled chicken marinated in lime, garlic, coriander, and olive oil, rice and quinoa pilaf, salad of jicama, orange, avocado, red onion, and cilantro in a lime chipotle vinaigrette.
                Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Jik View Post
                  Seafood, because, seafood are my favorite, because, seafood are yummy and delicious and, i really like to eat yummy and delicious type food. And i also can made seafood recipe, because, cooking is my hobby ...
                  SEAFOOD is my favorite too! I had some Barramundi this evening, it was out of this WORLD!

Comment

Originally posted by fkjr2 View Post
                    [ATTACH]12372[/ATTACH]
                    what's in there??

Comment

I'm sitting here hungry while my family scarf down six pieces of pizza. Each.

Good news is that I'm only very mildly tempted to join them.

Comment

Pound of bacon, hot-dog sized branch of turmeric root cooked in bacon grease, wild berries, block of homemade kombucha jello, four eggs well-seasoned (also in the bacon grease). 1/2 pot of coffee with 1 tbsp molasses. Now enjoying a cup of green tea.
                        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Today the pie hole gets to enjoy a BAS, with left over tuna, chicken and shrimp paella, with cubed watermelon for a refreshing pallate cleanser..

Comment

Fillet steak cooked rare, with butter fried onions, leeks and mushrooms. Potatoes and carrots roasted in last night's chicken drippings.

Fresh fruit salad of pineapple, kiwifruit and orange with home made pourable strawberry yoghurt and a chocolate coated brazil nut.
                            Annie Ups the Ante
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

A pound of salmon coated in egg over white rice and veggies, followed by homemade ice cream on raspberries, drizzled in honey.
                              Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
                              https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
                              MFP Food Diary:
                              http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
                              (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

Roast chicken with sautéed broccoli, followed by raspberries and cream.

Comment

Working...
                                X