No announcement yet.

What are you having for dinner tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A huge sirloin steak, smothered in garlic butter, mushrooms and sautéed broccoli. No. 2 Daughter is after some sautéed potatoes, too.

Comment

• Ok, this is bad.
      I envied sushi from another thread and now the sirloin. I have already eaten today the calories of the week in chicken, sweet potatoes, salad and 70% chocolate but I still crave food . . .

Sent from . . . inside my fridge. I think there is some bacon somewhere around here . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by piggy View Post
        Ok, this is bad.
        I envied sushi from another thread and now the sirloin. I have already eaten today the calories of the week in chicken, sweet potatoes, salad and 70% chocolate but I still crave food . . .

Sent from . . . inside my fridge. I think there is some bacon somewhere around here . . .
        Call it a high cal metabolism reset day. I eat 5000+ cal easily some days and barely eat 1000 others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        ------
        HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Tonight will be freezer surprise (again). Moving house in 2 weeks, so need to eat the freezer .... Last night was last night of "normal" eating until we arrive at the new place ...

Comment

• One pound ground beef, six eggs, two potatoes, three carrots, 170g of dates - just remembered I had pumpkin ice cream from trader joe's, too!
            Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Double post
              Last edited by Knifegill; 11-03-2013, 03:17 AM.
              Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Smoked pulled pork shoulder..... should be done in about 6 more hours. Got a picnic cut so I'm gonna have a go at making cracklings out of the skin. Not gonna get around to going out and getting the ingredients for coleslaw, so I'll use my homemade kraut as a substitute. I've done it before and it works for me, but the kids don't have mature enough taste buds to appreciate it . Guess they can have something else as a side.

Comment

• Homemade chicken soup.
                  I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• Flank steak, bone broth, asparagus, zucchini pasta.

Comment

• Spice rubbed chicken thighs with veggies.

Comment

• Bacon, blueberries, carrots, potatoes
                        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• The turkey hearts were really good! I'm sure you'll like them. I cut the crowns off.
                          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• 3months of no beef & sweet potato due to intolerance & done retest & have all clear so:
                            Onglet steaks with roasted Italian white sweet potatoes , parsley root, chevril root & some curly kale. Some mayo I made yesterday 1st time .
                            & selection of English pears & apples

Can't wait !!!

From London England UK

Comment

• Carrot - onion - ginger soup happily boiling away in the pot as I am getting ready to go for some sprints. . and maybe bacon on top. .

Sent from my Nexus 4

Comment

• Roasted harissa marinated chicken + roasted vegetables (zucchini, onion, carrot, aubergine, yellow and red peppers). Spicy, nice and will last until lunch tomorrow and make broth -that will probably become soup- for the next days!!!

Love harissa to death...

Comment

Working...
                                X