• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be making this recipe
    Catherine's Spicy Chicken Soup Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Semi-Primalized of course.
    Changes I usually make.
    All diced no salt added canned tomatoes (no whole ones b/c DH doesn't like it).
    No corn
    No can of tomato soup

I do still add in the beans b/c DH likes them. I usually try to avoid getting too many by skimming off the top heh.
    Will be trying this recipe with fresh tomatoes instead of canned. Hopefully it turns out just as good
    DD born August 2012
    TTC #2
    SW: 1/20/14- 212.4
    CW: 2/21/14- 202.6 (9.8 loss)
    Goal: Short term, get below 200 and get pregnant. Long term, get to 120-130
    Mini goal, get in to a size 12.

My boring uneventful journal for your viewing pleasure

Comment

• Meatzza with organic grass-fed beef and uncured pepperoni. Maybe some coconut-oil fried white potatoes. And if I still have room, some ice cream or Froyo, yo.
      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
        Meatzza with organic grass-fed beef and uncured pepperoni. Maybe some coconut-oil fried white potatoes. And if I still have room, some ice cream or Froyo, yo.
        What's a meatzza ? Never heard of

From London England UK

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryancarter1986 View Post
          What's a meatzza ? Never heard of
          Here's some information on Meatzza
          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Ox hearts, potato and some sweet potato. VARIETY.
            --
            Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
            I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
            I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• I came back home rather late from work, kids and wife were out so ... I had 4 fried eggs in butter and 500g of ground beef also cooked in butter. I then had 2 apples, 2 kiwis, 1 large bowl of full fat sheep yogurt with 3 Tbsp of fermentable starch, vanilla powder and xylitol. And I finished a brie de Meaux that was lying around. That was the only food I had today (save for coffee and green tea).

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                Where have I been ???

Gotta try this but think it will smash my protein macros 4 the day with 1 serving !!!!

From London England UK

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryancarter1986 View Post
                  Where have I been ???

Gotta try this but think it will smash my protein macros 4 the day with 1 serving !!!!
                  I love the British. Dude isn't even offended by my "Let Me Google That For You" link. Jolly well done, old man. Rubbish!

But yeah, Meatzza is awesome times eleventy.
                  The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Tonight was an inadvertent IF

Comment

• Meatza ... I thought it was crap, myself. Never again. What a waste.

Still, an experience worth trying ...
                      Paul
                      http://www.pjgh.co.uk
                      http://www.livingintheiceage.co.uk

"... needs more fish!"

Comment

• Originally posted by oliviascotland View Post
                        Tonight was an inadvertent IF
                        My whole day was an IF. IF ONLY ...

We had a traditional Sunday Dinner last night with some "seasoning" made with gluten-free bread. Both of us felt like crap today. I really feel wheat, hence the gluten-free bread. My Mrs knows when she's sinned, but nothing felt like this ...

Neither of us could face anything this morning and we both skipped the gorgeous lunch I'd made. Good that it'll still be fine tomorrow.

This evening we managed a small meal of cod and cabbage.

Primal is a stance. Gluten-free is nowhere near primal. I should know ... every time we try to mix in a "primal-friendly" but gluten-free neolithic meal copy it ends in tears ... actually, bloating, wind, gas and burping ... and any opportunity for real food is utterly ruined.

Ffff gluten-free. Primal wins.

Good on you for the fast. I'm re-reading the Jaminet's 'Perfect Health Diet' at the moment and they're very keen on fasting. There's a good section on the benefits.

... a good primal meal. Well done. Inadvertent IS "intermittent".
                        Paul
                        http://www.pjgh.co.uk
                        http://www.livingintheiceage.co.uk

"... needs more fish!"

Comment

• Steak & eggs with some homemade coconut vanilla bean kefir as dessert.
                          ------
                          HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Pan seared beets, steamed bok choy, homemade slow cooked brisket.

Comment

• Tonight we have some leftover roast beef to finish, so I'll probably slice it thinly and serve it with a salad.

Comment

• Had a shocker of a day today but at least it will end on a more positive note with dinner. Dinner is two salmon fillets, baked in the oven and then served on top of mashed up zucchini, cauliflower, spinach and broccoli.

Comment

Working...
                                X