Gwyneth Paltrow Got Something Right!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwyneth Paltrow Got Something Right!

You may or may not be a fan of Gwyneth Paltrow's but when you try this recipe, you will be HOOKED on the beauty! Seriously! I was totally skeptical but now I cannot get enough!!!

This recipe is super quick and easy too, uses minimal ingredients you probably already have in your house and... It's a CROWD pleaser! You can even make it smaller and serve it as appetizers with toothpicks stuck in them!

Curious about what in the world I am talking about, CHECK IT OUT!!!

What do you think?

/drool,defo going to try this,been looking for a way to spice up my burgers!

Comment

You definitely WONT be disappointed! I cannot wait to hear what you think!

Comment

You could also easily do this recipe with any other meat. The herbs & spices included in the meat just jazz up the flavor without overpowering the already delicious meat on its own!

Comment

of course she has delicious recipes ... do you think she made this book by her own ? no offense but I don't think so , I think this book was create to boost her " healthy" image .

Comment

That was a funny video Gigi... I liked the subtle, dirty, humor.

Originally posted by allows View Post
            of course she has delicious recipes ... do you think she made this book by her own ? no offense but I don't think so , I think this book was create to boost her " healthy" image .
            allows, I'm pretty sure she has an interest in health and if I could afford it I'd have people help me write a cookbook that followed/showed my health ideas. I don't see why you'd think there is anything wrong with that.
            www.feedtheclan.com

Check out my blog to see how a family of four eats real, whole foods on $85/week

Comment

Originally posted by allows View Post
              I took a look at the book. The recipes are pretty basic. I think she could totally have made it on her own.
              Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

hmm then why not .

Comment

Well regardless as to whether or not she made them on her own, I still think they're pretty good... I for one, never really use cookbooks so it was eye-opening to me to see how tasty recipes can be! Ha Ha Ha! No wonder why people follow them so much!

Comment

Working...
                  X