Caveman feast: what do you think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caveman feast: what do you think?

Any opinions on the cookbook Caveman Feast? Its on sale at the moment and I'm thinking of buying it. I don't buy many cookbooks these days with all of the resources that are available on the internet, but this one looks tasty and I really like to support people in the paleo-sphere. On the other hand I try to avoid foods made with flour substitutes like coconut flour and almond flour so if its filled with those then I'll pass.

Is this only in ebook ? Or can u get hard copy.

Only like recipe books in hard covers !
    Try to use my phone as less as possible when I get home from work

London

Comment

I've only made savoury recipes from George Bryant's site and they've turned out well, though he also posts (less so recently) a lot of treats. Normally recipes books have the contents or categories listed, I assume from what you've said that this one doesn't?

Comment

Originally posted by upupandaway View Post
        I've only made savoury recipes from George Bryant's site and they've turned out well, though he also posts (less so recently) a lot of treats. Normally recipes books have the contents or categories listed, I assume from what you've said that this one doesn't?
        Apparently not, at least I haven't been able to find one.

Caveman Feast: 200+ Paleo Recipes from Civilized Caveman and Abel James |

Comment

that right,Try to use my phone as less as possible when I get home from work.

Comment

Working...
          X