Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KotikBegemotik View Post
    Oh my god. Oh my god.

Heavy whipping cream from pasture-raised cows. Oh my god.

Never going back.

Ever.

Feel free to add your foodgasms below.

I'd light up now, but I don't really smoke.
    I know!! Once a year the local WAPF group does a big order to an Amish farm so we get free shipping. I am just ordering real cream. Tons of it. I just bought a chest freezer for it
    Home birthing legal mama. Unschooler. Jewish Intactivist (step away from the foreskin!). Full-term breastfeeder. Kettlebell padawan.

Comment

Just had one at home after blending avocado, raw cacao powder, coconut milk, a couple dates, and some shredded coconut...and yes, ejaculation is part of it, it's called saliva! This one was drool-worthy. Not a daily foodgasm, mind you, but a birthday treat (enjoy in birthday suit out in the sun if possible).

For daily, I'm with y'all talking about burgers--I've been getting the 85% lean (least lean...they should call it 15% fat!) grass-fed at Whole Foods, cooking it just enough, putting it on a bed of arugula, topping it with some killer salsa (Frontera), and a side of cauliflower drenched in olive oil. It's so simple, but I lick the plate every time...

Comment

Originally posted by Muppet View Post
        Once a year the local WAPF group does a big order to an Amish farm so we get free shipping.
        How does one place an order with the Amish? Carrier pigeon?

Comment

Just discovered olives stuffed with blue cheese - orgasmic mouth bombs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojo View Post
            How does one place an order with the Amish? Carrier pigeon?
            That is typically the way, yes.
            Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
            5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
            Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
            TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
            bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Working...
            X