Hearty Packed Lunches For Outdoor Work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I eat more than that while I make lunch.
    oh yeah? well i eat more than that while i think about making lunch!

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
      oh yeah? well i eat more than that while i think about making lunch!
      Give me your lunch money!
      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

I'm making this tonight, with leftovers for lunches.

Wrap chicken in bacon. Use toothpicks to hold it on. Bake at 350 until cooked thoroughly. Smother in cream cheese and broil if desired. Something herby and garlicy like Allouette would also be tasty. Cut up and stick in containers to take in lunch box.
        Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Give me your lunch money!
          bullying will not be tolerated

Comment

bullying will not be tolerated
            Fine. Just don't be a tattle-tale.
            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Fine. Just don't be a tattle-tale.
              don't tell me what to do. you're not the boss of me. now you can't use my slackline

Comment

DH lives out of a mini-cooler and won't eat anything the needs silverware. His go-to lunch is deli meat and cheese roll-ups, sliced veggies with homemade ranch dressing (homemade mayo and spices), some cashews and a banana. Simple, easy and it keeps him full with minimum fuss.

Comment

Don't forget meatloaf.

Meat/cheese/seafood and/or salad rollups wrapped in softened rice paper sheets. You can wrap anything in those.

Comment

was just looking through the Free Primal Blueprint Recipes on Mark's Daily Apple
                    and thought of your mans lunch http://www.marksdailyapple.com/sausa...#axzz2SAMc9kmt
                    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
                    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
                    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Comment

was just looking through the Free Primal Blueprint Recipes on Mark's Daily Apple and theese made me think of your mans lunch
                      Mark's Daily Apple
                      Mark's Daily Apple
                      When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
                      27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
                      new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Comment

you're not the boss of me.
                        That's your opinion.
                        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                          I'm making this tonight, with leftovers for lunches.

Wrap chicken in bacon. Use toothpicks to hold it on. Bake at 350 until cooked thoroughly. Smother in cream cheese and broil if desired. Something herby and garlicy like Allouette would also be tasty. Cut up and stick in containers to take in lunch box.
                          My two favorite things: bacon and easy...
                          Had this for an early dinner tonight. Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

That's your opinion.
                            this guy...

Comment

Working...
                            X