• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAIRY FREE, grain free lasagna

OH YEAH!!!!!! Recipe and photos

FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

Delicious looking - can you post the recipe?

I am trying to collect some of these delicious recipes to try something new in my diet
    I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Getting fit is also about managing your mindset:
    http://getfitmindset.com

Comment

Curlygirl doesn't post her recipies, just a link to her blog. You can follow it.

I can never understand the obsession with layering. So much simpler to just stew squashes with meat and onions in tomato sauce. No need to frack around with peeling squashes into strings with peelers or whatever, nothing bubbles over, no mess when attempting to spoon shit out of the square pan with spatulas, no pyrex pans to handle and jiggle over the precious glass-top stove... And then you still mix it up on your plate and it tastes the same as the stew. What's the attraction again?
      My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
      When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Marinas, Recipe and step by steps are on the blog. There is a link above.

Leida, yup, layering is always a pain - paleo or not. But hubby and I sometimes crave the items: taste, look and texture - from our pre paleo days. And Lasagna....yum. You could totally take the ingredients and put them in a big one pot meal and it would be lovely I'm sure.
        Last edited by curlygirl; 03-18-2013, 11:48 AM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Yummo, this looks great.

Comment

Wow! This looks delicious. I love how you used squash to make a thick white sauce. I'm definitely going to try this recipe out
            www.feedtheclan.com

Check out my blog to see how a family of four eats real, whole foods on $85/week

Comment

Originally posted by TanyaV View Post
              Wow! This looks delicious. I love how you used squash to make a thick white sauce. I'm definitely going to try this recipe out
              Sweet! Let me know how you like it!

Comment

Working...
              X