Favorite Chicken Recipe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Chicken Recipe

What is your favorite chicken breast recipe?

Right now, since I have a mild cold, Thai chicken-coconut soup.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Comment

Slice thinly, saute in lots of butter with crushed fresh garlic and mushrooms. Finish with cream.

Comment

Grilled chicken and pineapple skewers with a pineapple/cilantro glaze. Just made it last night for the first time and am now in love.
        My blog: Regular Guy Paleo and please feel free to "like" my Facebook page.

Comment

Best chicken recipe:

Boneless chicken legs + onion + salt/pepper + a tiny drop of butter and cook it in the oven. Awesome!
          I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Getting fit is also about managing your mindset:
          http://getfitmindset.com

Comment

grilled boneless skinless chicken breast seasoned with season salt, garlic and pepper. Goes with anything.

Comment

I quit buying just chicken breast in general unless I am buying them to grill specifically. I like to roast whole chickens now because the leftovers are good for juuuust about anything, the carcass can be used to make broth which my wife and i jar and keep on hand at all times. We usually make two chickens at a time and eat the leftovers in different things like primal tacos/enchaladas, salads or just whole pieces like thighs and legs. Roast chicken is just great becuase it is so good and simple.

Comment

^^Cheaper to buy them whole too and Costco sells the free range organic variety.

Comment

Season with S&P, smoked paprika, dash garlic powder. Heat butter to medium high in a frying pan, quickly brown chicken, then transfer to oven (300ish) to finish cooking/keep warm. Sautee garlic and onions in the butter (add more if needed), then deglaze pan with homemade chicken stock. Add heavy cream, cook until saucy. Serve over chicken. So insanely good we fight over leftovers (if there are any).

Comment

I keep it simple because I'm a dunce at cooking chicken breast. I just chunk it up into small pieces, and saute it in a mixture of butter and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. I strive to keep it cooked but not over-cooked...and fail. Sigh.

Comment

My new fav is chicken thighs. rub with garlic ,onion powder,salt,pepper,paprika ,parsley. put them in my backing pan with a small rack to hold them off the bottom, then around the pan put chunks of sweet potato,onions,garlic, mushrooms,red peppers.

roast the whole thing on 350 until thighs are browned all over, baste as you go in juice in pan. best meal !

Comment

Beef.

Seriously, though, I like to do a Thai-seasoned minced chicken and have it in lettuce wraps with chopped nuts, cilantro, lime, etc.

Comment

Shove a quartered lemon in the cavity of a whole chook. Oil the outside and season with salt, pepper and perhaps a tiny bit of garlic. Smoke in a lidded BBQ with nice flavoured wood chips until it almost falls apart. Yummmm

Comment

flattened breast, add ham and cheese, roll, sear to brown, bake. Yum.

Comment

Grilled chicken breast
                              Salt, pepper, cumin, coriander, turmeric, garlic powder, chipolte powder rub
                              Lightly oil the chicken and then add the rub, get it under the skin as well as on top. Get grill to medium hot throw it on there. Cook some sweet peppers and zucchini with it. Optional grab a lemon or lime cut in half, oil the cut and place cut side down on the grill. Just before taking the chicken breast off the grill squeeze the lime or lemon or both over the chicken.
                              Last edited by nickybfwb; 03-20-2013, 04:21 AM. Reason: Spelling to early lol

Comment

Working...
                              X