Favorite Chicken Recipe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambchop View Post
    flattened breast, add ham and cheese, roll, sear to brown, bake. Yum.
    To elaborate on this idea:
    Grilling: Chicken Involtini with Prosciutto and Basil | Serious Eats : Recipes

And this can definitely be done indoors if you don't have access to a grill.

Also, this recipe makes a really good presentation:
    Butterflied Chicken Greek Style Recipe : Bobby Flay : Recipes : Food Network

Comment

Chicken thighs cooked in some olive oil, butter and tarragon, then drain most of the fat when chicken is done, then add some white wine and full fat cream and some more tarragon to the chickeny sticky bits. Served with some steamed leafy greens.

Comment

I always make this with bone-in chicken thighs, but no reason you couldn't try it out on a breast.

For four thighs, I usually use about:
        1 large clove minced or chopped garlic
        1 t powdered rosemary (make your own or check out Penzy's, I haven't seen powdered rosemary anywhere else)
        1/4-1/2 t cayenne
        S&P if desired
        juice of half a large lemon
        olive oil to taste
        That's it. Just a handful of ingredients. Mix and spread on the meat. Because I use bone-in, skin-on, I usually rub the mixture on as well as under the skin. The skin ... divine.
        I usually bake in the oven with halved brussels sprouts (which I squeeze lemon juice over as soon as they come out of the oven).

Comment

Chicken and sausage tray bake as posted by Jencossy!! Yummy!

Comment

Working...
          X