Do you love BACON?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you love BACON?

How do you use bacon? I made this for dinner the other night - Bacon Wrapped Paleo Meatballs
    sigpicDoing my 30 day paleo challenge right now
    www.everydaypaleosolution.com

Just had a half pound of bacon, 4 eggs scrambled, and an apple for lunch.

Comment

Cooking bacon with sunny-side up eggs is my boyfriend's specialty.

Comment

What a crazy question. Of course I love bacon. 4 slices of bacon was yesterday's breakfast.
        High Weight: 225
        Weight at start of Primal: 189
        Current Weight: 174
        Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

Comment

I haven't had bacon in quite a while guys... can't find a good brand and if I do, I eat it all in one sitting =/
          I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Beeler's Hickory Smoked Uncured Bacon is the Mac Daddy of bacon... IMO. I get cravings!

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
              I haven't had bacon in quite a while guys... can't find a good brand and if I do, I eat it all in one sitting =/
              You should try your local butcher, outside of the grocery store. I've recently been buying mind there and it's AWESOME! I love that they will cut part of it super thin for me and the other part thick!

Comment

Get a lump of good cheese, wrap it in ground beef to make a burger, wrap in bacon, make hot and brown (ideally with fire) serve with fried eggs with runny yokes if desired
                You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Sauteed shredded brussel sprouts with 200g bacon. Mmmmmmmm.

Comment

Yummy Bacon. I tried brussel sprouts with bacon the other day and it is delish. Will give tribal robs idea a whirl next week.

Comment

Oh that's reminded me of 'sprout casserole' which isn't a caserole, and dosn't always contain sprouts (this is what happens when a 4 year old names a dish) It's sauted greens (sprouts work well, as do nettles, spinach, kale, wild garlic etc etc and broccoli adds a certain something too) and onions, mushrooms if you like, with chopped up bacon and (cook this before the greens ) then stir in some soft cheese and grated stong chedda to make a cheese sauce (add cream if you want t make it super rich) a quick easy once pan meal and very very NOM.
                      You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Yes I have a young son who I am constantly trying to figure out what he wants due to him making up his own names for meals. You 'sprout casserole' sound really yummy.

Now time to make bacon and eggs for breakfast. MMMMMMM Bacon.

Comment

Cut raw bacon into bits, saute it until half done, then add onions and garlic, chopped. Cover until soft. Mix with broccoli or any other cooked green vegetable.

Comment

Try bacon wrapped around solid chunks of Roquefort cheese, and serve it together with bulletproof coffee that have some added Bacardy! A very primal plate...
                            "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
                            X