LF: Primal Cookbook recommendations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF: Primal Cookbook recommendations

I'm hoping to have some feedback from people who own a lot of primal cookbooks.

I got the book Make it Paleo for Christmas and am loving it. I also own Practical Paleo, the Primal Blueprint cookbook and Paleo Comfort Food. With some Christmas money I'm deciding between Well Fed and Everyday Paleo. Suggestions? I'm a 'prep a lot on the weekends' kind of girl and I've heard Well Fed lends itself well to this way of thinking but that Everyday Paleo has decent slow cooker recipes, which I love cooking. Or am I missing another gem?

Thanks!

Andrea

I just purchased Well Fed today, and also bought the Caveman Feast - I've really enjoyed some of his free recipes so finally got the electronic cookbook (which is going into a 3-ring binder!)

Comment

Thanks so much Catrin. I'll check out the Caveman Feast.

Comment

And check amazon. They have different free kindle paleo/primal cookbooks daily. Got about 40 for free by checking daily. If you don't have a kindle you can download the kindle app for on a tablet or pc.
        The nice thing about a free book is that if you don't like it you can just delete it.

Comment

Working...
        X