Anytime 3 min Pumpkin Mousse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anytime 3 min Pumpkin Mousse

I've been working on this since Thanksgiving. For those of us that like pumpkin not only during the holidays but anytime. This is quick, easy and delicious! Recipe

IMG_1010.JPG
    FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

Yum! Can't wait to try this!!!

Comment

annnnnnnd i found supper
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

Sweet! Hope you enjoy! Let me know if/what you tweaked and how you liked your modifications.
        I've played with sprinkling this with dark cocoa powder and liked the texture but didn't get the depth of flavor I wanted from the chocolate- so still playing with that one. I think you could accent this with almost any flavor you wanted, and IMO would work well "spiked"

Comment

this looks yum! i make a pumpkin or sweet potato mug cake very similar to this with coconut flour if i feel the need for carbs and i have run out of bananas. i dont put any sweetner in it as i havent had sugar for so long now i dont need it. i am also not american so i dont have the pumpkin pie thing going on which means i dont have anything i need to approximate. so it would be with coconut oil and some coconut flour which i just eyeball and then the egg and pumpkin or kumara puree and spices and vanilla very similar to yours. i have thought about trying it with cocoa one day as well and maybe ditching the spices.

Comment

I think you could accent this with almost any flavor you wanted

Comment

That's hilarious. I make these all the time (last night in fact). I like mine drizzled with coconut manna hot out of the micro

Comment

LOL. Ya'll are making me hungry!

Comment

I need to make this once I find a decent egg substitute. I'm not crazy about 'flax eggs'. Gross.

This looks AMAZING!
                  A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

Hi curly girl, I just made your recipe 2 days ago. Although Thanksgiving is way behind us, it's still an awesome treat on an ordinary Day! Thanks!

Comment

The picture looks yummy! I love pumpkin pies, they are amazing in taste. Thanks again for the recipe, will definitely try it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryiah View Post
                        The picture looks yummy! I love pumpkin pies, they are amazing in taste. Thanks again for the recipe, will definitely try it out!
                        Awesome! I love pumpkin pies too <3

Comment

Such delicious Pumpkin mousse.I can not wait to try this.

Comment

I would like to have that recipe as well.............if anyone can help out
                            thanks

Comment

Who necro'd this thread and taunted me with a recipe I can't have.
                              Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Working...
                              X