Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for something different to do with your ground beef?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for something different to do with your ground beef?

I was. I was growing tired of meatza's and burgers. Then I thought of this place we loved to eat back in Seattle. This dish is in memory of that wonderful place.... Roasted Beef with a Middle Eastern Flare ..man we loved this! Easy. Recipe and optional yogurt sauce on blog with link to optional minted yogurt sauce if you're interested!

Even uncooked below - it is mouth watering and has the most fabulous smell that just gets better as it cooks
    FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

Sounds wonderful, I've been looking for some new ground beef recipes! It sounds like it would taste a lot like the kofte from the Turkish restaurant we dearly miss. Thanks!

Comment

Just FYI, you can get kofta spice mix at most ethnic stores, and of course Middle Eastern or Turkish stores. Takes a lot of effort out of the deal!

Comment

I wish there were ethnic stores around here! Possibly in the city (30-40 min drive), I'll have to look next time I go.

Originally posted by EyeOfRound View Post
        Just FYI, you can get kofta spice mix at most ethnic stores, and of course Middle Eastern or Turkish stores. Takes a lot of effort out of the deal!

Comment

That's a great idea! You can get them by the 6 pack at amazon
          FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

Comment

Working...
          X