Slowww Oven-Cooked Spicy&Sweet Chipotle Chicken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowww Oven-Cooked Spicy&Sweet Chipotle Chicken

We love this. Family asked me to print out my blog entry and put it in my cookbook. Hubby kissed me after dinner. Yeah, I'm calling it a success. Balsamic mixed with the spices gives it a wee bit of sweet mixed in with the spice.

Recipe here

FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

I have it book marked. Sounds easy and delicious. Definitely will give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by CleoCat View Post
      I have it book marked. Sounds easy and delicious. Definitely will give it a try.
      It's UBER easy CleoCat. If you make some to share, they'll think you've been slaving over it. LOL

Comment

Man, those look good!

Comment

Well, I made it for dinner last nite...and.....are you ready for some feedback? I loved it. Very tender with lots of flavor. DH had to work late and I reheated the chicken in the broiler. It's all gone now. I have found a regular use for my grilling pan someone gave me as a gift years ago. It's been just gathering dust all this time. Nuff said. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by CleoCat View Post
            Well, I made it for dinner last nite...and.....are you ready for some feedback? I loved it. Very tender with lots of flavor. DH had to work late and I reheated the chicken in the broiler. It's all gone now. I have found a regular use for my grilling pan someone gave me as a gift years ago. It's been just gathering dust all this time. Nuff said. Thanks for posting!
            WOOT!!!!!! Thanks for letting me know

Comment

Working...
            X