Opinions Solicited: Oyster and Liver Pate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions Solicited: Oyster and Liver Pate

Trying to kill two birds here: do you think it would work to take a chicken liver pate recipe and make it chicken liver/canned oysters. Would it taste gross? Would it go horribly toxic within a day?

Thoughts?

Hm, I love oysters (although I've never tried canned) and I love chicken liver pate. But the sole thought of the combination makes me queasy.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeOfRound View Post
      Hm, I love oysters (although I've never tried canned) and I love chicken liver pate. But the sole thought of the combination makes me queasy.
      Oysters don't have much of a flavor. I was thinking the texture might not work.

Comment

I love smoked oysters. I love pate. I would try it. You should only be out a few bucks. What would it hurt? And if it's fabulous, then you have a new snack food that kicks Primal butt and you can post how fabulous it is on beet chips or parsnip chips.
        The eyes of all hope in thee, O Lord: and thou givest them meat in due season.
        Psalms 144:15

Annie Sires

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
        Pope John Paul II

Comment

Working...
        X