No announcement yet.

Pizza Baked Primavera

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made this last night and I love it!!! Thank you!!!

Comment

I made this a couple days ago, and the leftovers are phenomenal. This could be really great with mushrooms.
      Journal of an American Dragon: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread89897.html

Comment

I've made it twice already. Hubby loved it the first week, said he could have eaten the whole casserole (he didn't) and the leftovers were just as good. He requested it the next week and had the same response. We both love it! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by mightstone2k View Post
          I made this a couple days ago, and the leftovers are phenomenal. This could be really great with mushrooms.
          I made it with mushrooms, red bell pepper, and olives

Comment

Any ideas how to have this with a dairy intolerance as it looks the business
            2010 - 5,11 and 101KG

2012 - 5,11 and 77KG

Train hard, eat well and love life

Comment

Uhhh... I think they have coconut cheese, if you wanna go the fake cheese route.
              You could also just mix the pepperoni into the rest of everything and cook it for less time.
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

Yum, I may add eggplant.

Comment

Working...
                X