Orgasmic Bliss Dessert Thing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orgasmic Bliss Dessert Thing

So...this totally happened last night, and I am in no way ashamed. Was inspired by a recipe from the Facebook page "Occupy Bacon." Anyways, here it is--melted wheel of brie, topped with bacon that was cooked with butter, pecans, bourbon and a bit of maple syrup:

brie.jpg

Hopefully the pic doesn't take long to show up...this was truly one of the most delicious and decadent things I've ever eaten!
    "The mountains are calling and I must go."
    --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
    --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
    --Hyperlithic

I can't see the pic yet, but that sounds amazing! You pretty much had me at "melted wheel of brie."
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
      I can't see the pic yet, but that sounds amazing! You pretty much had me at "melted wheel of brie."
      Hopefully it shows up soon! We do Bacon Fridays, and this was yesterday's creation
      "The mountains are calling and I must go."
      --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
      --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
      --Hyperlithic

Comment

I really need to get some Brie!

Comment

What an excellent idea!

Last year I had a single serving bacon maple pecan cheesecake in Anchorage. Heavenly.
          My musings

The old stuff

Comment

I've been doing sausage lately. You made me realize it's time to get back to BACON! Yum! I might have to make this for my book club.
            I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened. ― Mark Twain

Writing on the Cave Wall - my Primal Journal

Comment

Wow! That looks and sounds amazing! I've never had Brie before. Do you eat it by itself with a spoon or dip it with something?
              "Though she be but little, she is fierce!" - William Shakespeare

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post964333 (My journal)

Comment

The photo finally showed up. And it looks as fanf*ckingtastic as I thought it would. I'll have to try that when I have my next cheese day.
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Whoa mama!!! <faints; fans self>
                  My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57034.html

"...since our orthodox theories have not saved us we may have to readjust them to bring them into harmony with Nature's laws. Nature must be obeyed, not orthodoxy." Weston A. Price

Comment

Wow... sounds and looks amazing!

Comment

You had me at brie and bacon:-)
                      Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Working...
                      X