No announcement yet.

Breakfast Ideas!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boiled eggs, smoked herring and butter melted on top of it all is my idea of breakfast.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Comment

Eat 5/6 small meals including snacks, Avoid soda, diet soda and flavored juices,
      Walk is great to increase metabolism, do walk for 30 minutes daily,
      Do take whole grains, beans, vegetables and fruits more in your diet meals....

Comment

Originally posted by Amery View Post
        Eat 5/6 small meals including snacks, Avoid soda, diet soda and flavored juices,
        Walk is great to increase metabolism, do walk for 30 minutes daily,
        Do take whole grains, beans, vegetables and fruits more in your diet meals....
        Hey, wait... spammer with no links? Somebody fell asleep on the job.
        Durp.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsmcmaster View Post
          Thanks everyone!!! :-D These are great! We NEVER have leftovers here, the boys just seem to have a way of...inhaling the food! Lol at least I know they like it!!! :-D
          Cook DOUBLE, and put away some of it before the boys get at it. I cook BIG at most dinners, and dish out portions for lunches for hubby while I'm filling plates. His lunches go straight to the freezer and he just grabs one from the stack on his way out the door in the morning and reheats at noon.
          Sandra
          *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

Originally posted by mrsmcmaster View Post
            Thanks again everyone...next question - lunch ideas!!! For kids mainly - all I can think of is sandwiches and muesli bars but obviously those are out of the question!! What is something that the kids can take with them that will keep until lunch??
            Again, leftovers. Leftover sliced roast, meatloaf or chicken, deli meat, chicken drumsticks, cut up veggies and fruit, yogurt, cheese sticks, hard boiled eggs, pepperoni sticks, chicken salad lettuce wraps.
            Sandra
            *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

Working...
            X