Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Bacon Breakfast Meatza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Double Bacon Breakfast Meatza

    For the weekend: Rock some breakfast for dinner? or pizza for breakfast? How about a little of both!


    This has a sausage "crust", eggs, "fixins" and a double layer of bacon. This was supper tonight. Would be a great breakfast in the am too - and it might be..we have just a few pieces left over....now, if I can get to one first! LOL



    Recipe and step by step photos here
    FaceBook: PaleoMusings

    We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

  • #2
    *faints from awesomness*

    *wakes up...runs to freezer and takes out sausage*

    This is fabulous! I know what this house is eating for breakfast tomorrow!!
    See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

    Comment


    • #3
      One of the many reasons I love you, Tammy!

      If Bean ever agrees to let me eat bacon again, this meatza-frittata critter is going on the menu.
      --Trish (Bork)
      TROPICAL TRADITIONS REFERRAL # 7625207
      http://pregnantdiabetic.blogspot.com
      FOOD PORN BLOG! http://theprimaljunkfoodie.blogspot.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kaylee99 View Post
        *faints from awesomness*

        *wakes up...runs to freezer and takes out sausage*

        This is fabulous! I know what this house is eating for breakfast tomorrow!!
        Yay!! Let us know how you decide to "do" yours up!!!

        Trish- i have a ling 1st name....my friends just call me Beth.
        FaceBook: PaleoMusings

        We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

        Comment


        • #5
          Gotchya! I have an aunt named Beth
          --Trish (Bork)
          TROPICAL TRADITIONS REFERRAL # 7625207
          http://pregnantdiabetic.blogspot.com
          FOOD PORN BLOG! http://theprimaljunkfoodie.blogspot.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Looks great!

            Comment


            • #7
              Mmmmm, looks divine. How do you make the crust?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Quarry View Post
                Mmmmm, looks divine. How do you make the crust?
                It's all typed up on the blog (link in orig post) - but it is basically just grd pork, sausage spices, garlic and a few Tablespoons almond meal to keep it from shrinking much
                FaceBook: PaleoMusings

                We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by curlygirl View Post
                  For the weekend: Rock some breakfast for dinner? or pizza for breakfast? How about a little of both!


                  This has a sausage "crust", eggs, "fixins" and a double layer of bacon. This was supper tonight. Would be a great breakfast in the am too - and it might be..we have just a few pieces left over....now, if I can get to one first! LOL



                  Recipe and step by step photos here
                  How did I miss this one!!!!!! U were hiding it from me:-)
                  Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SoccerGrok View Post
                    How did I miss this one!!!!!! U were hiding it from me:-)
                    LOL - everything comes into our lives at the time it does for a reason. Maybe the universe is telling you it's what's for breakfast tomorrow?
                    FaceBook: PaleoMusings

                    We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      although olives make me gag...just thinking about olives make me gag actually...it looks amazing! Thanks for such a yummy breakfast idea! How would it freeze do you think?
                      You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

                      Age 48
                      height 5'3
                      SW 215 lbs
                      CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
                      LW 172 lbs
                      GW 125ish lbs

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by valmason01 View Post
                        although olives make me gag...just thinking about olives make me gag actually...it looks amazing! Thanks for such a yummy breakfast idea! How would it freeze do you think?
                        Definitely leave off the olives then! It should freeze well I think. We've never had enough left overs to try it, but it would be worth making a double batch and freezing one for a quick breakfast one morning
                        FaceBook: PaleoMusings

                        We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yum, I am going to sub fresh green chili for the olives!! Saturday morning for sure. Thanks!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bhanes View Post
                            Yum, I am going to sub fresh green chili for the olives!! Saturday morning for sure. Thanks!!
                            yw! Enjoy! <3
                            FaceBook: PaleoMusings

                            We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Dear sweet baby Hermes, I want this in my belly right now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X