Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy Chipotle-Pizza Chicken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Easy Chipotle-Pizza Chicken

    Recipe Here. Prep time was uber fast. It this was super easy to make as well as tasty!

    If you do a "pizza/Italian-chicken", what do you like to put on yours? I didn't put olives on this one, but that would have rocked too.


    FaceBook: PaleoMusings

    We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

  • #2
    My Italian/pizza chicken (since you asked):
    The Primal Junk Foodie: Bruschetta Chicken
    --Trish (Bork)
    TROPICAL TRADITIONS REFERRAL # 7625207
    http://pregnantdiabetic.blogspot.com
    FOOD PORN BLOG! http://theprimaljunkfoodie.blogspot.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Dr. Bork Bork View Post
      My Italian/pizza chicken (since you asked):
      The Primal Junk Foodie: Bruschetta Chicken
      OOOOOOOOH - that looks WICKED GOOD!!!!!!!! Thanks for the link. Gotta try. Hey - any ideas what to use instead of the cheese?
      FaceBook: PaleoMusings

      We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

      Comment


      • #4
        Uh... Nope? LOL
        How to make nut cheese
        --Trish (Bork)
        TROPICAL TRADITIONS REFERRAL # 7625207
        http://pregnantdiabetic.blogspot.com
        FOOD PORN BLOG! http://theprimaljunkfoodie.blogspot.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dr. Bork Bork View Post
          Uh... Nope? LOL
          How to make nut cheese
          Make your own nut cheese - thanks!
          FaceBook: PaleoMusings

          We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

          Comment


          • #6
            Yum, curlygirl! Just pinned this and going to make it soon and will put mozzarella on it for sure! Thank you!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by healthy11 View Post
              Yum, curlygirl! Just pinned this and going to make it soon and will put mozzarella on it for sure! Thank you!
              Healthy , thx! You'll have to tell me all about it with the cheese so I can live vicariously through you momentarily!
              FaceBook: PaleoMusings

              We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey curly... if I make this with the mozzarella, how should I cook it? Put it on the chicken under the pepperoni?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just had bruschetta chicken at 99 today. Was pretty dang good.

                  The best part was this was the first time where what I had ordered actually looked just like the picture. Sub broccoli for rice of course.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Okay... my pizza chicken is in the oven! I did it without the chipotle, but with red chili flakes and mozzarella and a bit of parmesan! Can't wait to try it!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Both of the recipes on here look delicious! I'm probably going to try to make some combination of the two. Thanks for the inspiration.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MrsJenx View Post
                        Both of the recipes on here look delicious! I'm probably going to try to make some combination of the two. Thanks for the inspiration.
                        Love to hear (and see!) what you end up doing!
                        FaceBook: PaleoMusings

                        We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Well this was fairly quick and easy to make and tasted yummy. My wife loved it, and asked me to make it again three days later. These are the changes that i made: I doubled the amount of honey to 4Tb. I used spicy bbq sauce, and added a sprinkle of white sugar to it. I used all butter cheese. Added bacon to the top.All in all a very great recipe.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Dexterr View Post
                            Well this was fairly quick and easy to make and tasted yummy. My wife loved it, and asked me to make it again three days later. These are the changes that i made: I doubled the amount of honey to 4Tb. I used spicy bbq sauce, and added a sprinkle of white sugar to it. I used all butter cheese. Added bacon to the top.All in all a very great recipe.
                            Nice! Especially like the bacon on the top idea. That would really rock w/spicy bbq sauce!
                            FaceBook: PaleoMusings

                            We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X