Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Bork Bork View Post
    Let us hope.
    Maybe I should focus on creating recipes with the foods that I don't gag on atm. Ground beef is one of them. The kid is always after carbs and cheeseburgers. IT HAS TO BE A BOY! Typical man behavior, right?
    Funny you mention ground beef:-) I just sent some bacon/parmesan/chipotle meatballs into the oven. Great minds think alike...Feel better soon:-)
    Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Hi! I troll a lot more than I post, but I am always eyeball deep in your blog salivating over all your amazing creations. This chicken ball recipe looks so good, but my husband hates mayo. Can you think of anything I could use as an alternate? Keep up the delish!

Comment

Originally posted by jfaw1124 View Post
        Hi! I troll a lot more than I post, but I am always eyeball deep in your blog salivating over all your amazing creations. This chicken ball recipe looks so good, but my husband hates mayo. Can you think of anything I could use as an alternate? Keep up the delish!
        Thanks! We don't do dairy, but if we did, a sour cream or cheese would be fabulous. Avocado might work too
        FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

Comment

Hmmm -interesting I made chicken balls and posted them 8/6 and no one was interested!
          8-6-2012 010.jpg

Easy Chicken balls;

■1 C Cooked free range chicken
          ■1/4 C Grass-fed Cheddar
          ■1 tsp Garlic minced
          ■Quality salt
          Place the chicken, cheese,garic and salt into a processor and grind together. Then make the balls and roll in the macadamia nuts/dry onion to coat then fry in bacon dripping or coconut oil, or any quality oil.

Comment

Originally posted by longing2bfit View Post
            Hmmm -interesting I made chicken balls and posted them 8/6 and no one was interested!
            [ATTACH]8870[/ATTACH]

Easy Chicken balls;

■1 C Cooked free range chicken
            ■1/4 C Grass-fed Cheddar
            ■1 tsp Garlic minced
            ■Quality salt
            Place the chicken, cheese,garic and salt into a processor and grind together. Then make the balls and roll in the macadamia nuts/dry onion to coat then fry in bacon dripping or coconut oil, or any quality oil.
            Oh I didn't even see yours, maybe others didn't either..? Like the idea of using nuts. I'd have to use something instead of the cheddar, like mayo or avocado - we don't eat dairy here. Any suggestions?
            FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

Comment

Working...
            X