Tomatoes Farcies (Stuffed Tomatoes)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomatoes Farcies (Stuffed Tomatoes)

A friend of mine just posted a picture of his own Tomatoes Farcies, which I'd never heard of. I saw it and thought 'that looks suspiciously Primal!' So I did a quick search and found several recipes, some of which have breadcrumbs, call for different types of meat, and I saw a Vietnamese variation with legumes in the recipe. I love self-contained food and I thought these looked great so I thought I'd pass it along. I'm going to try this recipe, but there are several out there:

Stuffed tomatoes — Tomates farcies | La Tartine Gourmande
    29/F
    5'4.5
    Highest weight: 220
    Starting weight: 195
    Current weight: 179
    Goal weight: 127

Hi - the link appears to be broken

Comment

Really? That's strange, it works fine for me. Well, you can get the same results by googling: la tartine gourmande tomates farcies
      29/F
      5'4.5
      Highest weight: 220
      Starting weight: 195
      Current weight: 179
      Goal weight: 127

Comment

Strange. Maybe my computer is racist.

Comment

Thanks for the link. Those look like something we would really enjoy in my family. And local tomatoes will be ready in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Oh yum! Thank you

Comment

those look pretty tasty, and like they could make anyone seem impressive of they served these at a dinner or brought them to a party or something.
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60178.html

Comment

I made these, what a hit. I am going to experiment now with fillings.

Comment

Working...
                X