Bone Broth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you store it when you're done?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

my mouth

neh, either glass lidded jars or cool it off and pour it into a large plastic container
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

Glass containers. Some in the fridge and some in the freezer. If in the fridge I tend to leave the fat on 'til I use it (I use within a week). If I freeze I leave 1/4 of the jar free, remove the fat layer, put a bit of wax or parchment paper on the top and keep the lid loose for a couple hours until it freezes THEN tighten the lids.
        SW: 243
        CW: 177
        Goal: Health

Comment

Originally posted by tcb View Post
          I tried to drink it like some of the zealots around here, but find that it is best used as an ingredient in whatever I'm cooking. I constantly keep it on hand due to the shit ingredients in even organic beef stock, but I don't just man up and eat it like a soup. I use it in chili, or as a liquid base for crock pot cooking, etc..
          Yeah - having a bowl of homemade soup is real radical behavior.
          Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

add some tomato paste...gives it a bit more depth, and a touch of sweetness

Comment

Originally posted by jammies View Post
              or drinking the liquid remnants of dead chicken carcass from a glass, what's radical about that

deeleeshyusssss
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

The first few times I made broth I hated the taste!! But I have been making it for over a year and now I just add my sea salt and some kerrygold butter and drink it down like with anything we get used to it eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by jammies View Post
                  sorry, i forgot to add a sarcasterisk..

Comment

Working...
                  X