Tuna!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuna!

Just popping on here quick to post that one of my favorite ways to eat tuna salad is with pepper scoops. Just open and core a pepper, then slice into biggish sections. The natural curve of the pepper is a great scoop for the tuna AND its a fantastic combination. Even better with red/yellow/orange peppers, as they have a slightly sweeter taste.
    January 14th-306.2
    January 21st, lost 2" off my waist.
    January 30th-300.2

Come to the edge she said.
    No, I'll fall.
    Come to the edge.
    No, it's too high.
    Come to the edge.
    I came
    She pushed
    And I flew

I like that. I think I'll try it. Thanks.

Comment

I also like that, sounds good/simple
      My Youtube Health and Fitness Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dcdhealthfitness

Will be making more videos weekly.

Comment

How do you make your tuna salad?...love the idea of the pepper!

Comment

Mix the tuna with avocado and finely diced red onion and I am there.

Your way sounds like an easy to carry and make lunch. Good idea.

Comment

Mmmm...tuna smashed up with avocado, hot sauce, and lemon juice is one of my faves, and bell pepper scoops would be a really nice complement.
            “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

I like homemade mayo (olive/grapeseed oil, lemon juice, egg yolks, mustard) with pickle relish and celery. I use dried cranberries and apples when making it for my boyfriend, but not for myself. He says he doesn't like it with the celery, but then he eats it, so I dunno.
              I really like the idea of tuna and avacado, maybe with some mayo. I'm going to try that tonight!
              January 14th-306.2
              January 21st, lost 2" off my waist.
              January 30th-300.2

Come to the edge she said.
              No, I'll fall.
              Come to the edge.
              No, it's too high.
              Come to the edge.
              I came
              She pushed
              And I flew

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeuskraemer View Post
                I like homemade mayo (olive/grapeseed oil, lemon juice, egg yolks, mustard) with pickle relish and celery. I use dried cranberries and apples when making it for my boyfriend, but not for myself. He says he doesn't like it with the celery, but then he eats it, so I dunno.
                I really like the idea of tuna and avacado, maybe with some mayo. I'm going to try that tonight!
                I love tuna with homemade mayo, but the avocado thing is awesome when I'm feeling too lazy to make up a batch.
                “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

Working...
                X