No announcement yet.

We need some Dudecipes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kahula Pork: Rub a pork shoulder roast with Hawaiian salt and liquid salt. Put in crockpot on low for 10 hours. Delicious! Serve with some coleslaw and pineapple. Aloha!

Comment

Pizza! HANGRY: Pizza!
      Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Bork Bork View Post
        Aw! What a sweetie.
        I've got super simple recipes on my blog. Many are ready in an hour and require minimal prep. Meatloaf is probably one of the easiest. It just takes a while to cook.

2 lbs ground beef
        eggs
        lots of herbs and spices (a good combination is oregano, garlic, parsley, pepper, and some parmesan if you got it. Parmesan makes great filler)
        Mix well. Form into loaf. Toss in oven in glass pan. Cook at 350F for 45 mins - 1 hr.
        You can put strips of bacon over the top prior to cooking if you wish, and some tomato sauce too

My blog:
        The Primal Junk Foodie: Recipes For Disaster
        Thank you! This for dinner tonight (Even better, DH and one of the kids is making it). Adding zucchini, carrot, mozzarella (cos it's due to be eaten or thrown out and pumpkin, all grated. There are 6 of us, so a kilo of mince doesn't go far.

Comment

We need more brocipes.
          Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

Comment

I just found a great curry paste without gluten or additives. Any meat, curry paste and coconut milk. My new go to meal.

Comment

Chicken Balls - no they don't have those parts.

Boil Chicken. Put in blender w/paleo mayo, vinegar and taco seasoning. Blend until you get a pate. form into balls. Fry in oil for hush puppy like chomps. If you want step by step with photos you can see it [U]here[/U]. Otherwise, I think it would be pretty easy to wing it.

FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

Comment

I'm so glad I found this thread, apart from laughing myself stupid reading it, there are some great 'simple' recipe's too.
                I've always done the cooking in our house, but it's pretty much all come out of packets and jars until now, so making stuff using actual ingredients and I'm lost. I've eaten stuff I hadn't even heard of a week ago!

Comment

Oh my new slow cooker. Random meat and vegetables, here I come. You can't get one pot cooking wrong McCool.

Comment

Bacon Parmesan Chipotle meatballs: Simple/Tasty/Easy

2lbs ground meat(You choose)
                    3 strips bacon cuts into small pieces
                    Parmesan Cheese Grated
                    Chipotle powder or fresh peppers if you so choose
                    Med. Sea salt(this is what i use)/Ground black pepper
                    Other spices to your liking

Mix all ingredients into a bowl. Form into meatballs to the size of your liking, put in an oven safe dish, cover with foil, and bake for 45mins-1hr(depending on your oven)

Serve over a bed of greens, and enjoy!
                    Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Working...
                    X