Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layered Meat Lovers Casserole

Recipe and more pics here

This was really good as is. Has tons of possibilities I have not tried yet...think noodleless lasagna using the meat layers for noodles.

Anyhoodles, this was a big hit. Enjoy <3
    FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

Looks awesome! I have done similar, but used sweet potatoes instead of lasagna noodles. Grok say cooking good!
    Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Originally posted by SoccerGrok View Post
      Looks awesome! I have done similar, but used sweet potatoes instead of lasagna noodles. Grok say cooking good!
      Good idea SG!

Comment

We use sliced courgettes as the noodle layer in lasagne.
        Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
        5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
        Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
        TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
        bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
          We use sliced courgettes as the noodle layer in lasagne.
          My MIL was just telling me about that a few hours ago! Karma. Must try.

Comment

Originally posted by curlygirl View Post
            My MIL was just telling me about that a few hours ago! Karma. Must try.
            Yeah, they are awesome. The only thing is that they don't have the same structural integrity that noodles have, so they need to be thicker than lasagne thickness.
            Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
            5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
            Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
            TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
            bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
              Yeah, they are awesome. The only thing is that they don't have the same structural integrity that noodles have, so they need to be thicker than lasagne thickness.
              Okay - I wouldn't have thought about that. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Working...
              X