No announcement yet.

Hot Sesame Dragon Chicken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, the cutlets were tender-- I was a little concerned that they would be a little tougher than if I had hammered them, but they were fine (I was careful not to overcook). I think that I will try a beef version next time and use a little sesame oil (since I have some in the cupboard).

Thanks for all the great recipe ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by bratkat View Post
      yes, the cutlets were tender-- i was a little concerned that they would be a little tougher than if i had hammered them, but they were fine (i was careful not to overcook). I think that i will try a beef version next time and use a little sesame oil (since i have some in the cupboard).

Thanks for all the great recipe ideas!
      yw <3
      FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

Comment

This looks great, I will try it next week! I've only been primal for about a month & couldn't find or make any nut butter (no blender ...yet). I kinda gave up on having any peanut flavored substitutes.

I completely forgot about Tahini and after googling, I realize I can use it for many recipes, even yummy desserts! Yay, I'm excited!
        Winterzodiac F, 31, 5'2"
        HW: 230lbs (approx), size 22
        SW Paleo: 155lbs (7/31/12)
        CW: 155 lbs
        GW: 130 lbs/Sz 10 and to fit into a cute Halloween costume this year!

My Journal:
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread63367.html

Comment

Woah! Another great recipe from Paleo Musings! I can't wait to try it. We had your meatloaf the other night but with turkey subbed for pork (because we keep kosher so no pork at home). It was still delish.
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d61289-12.html

Comment

Originally posted by avocadogirl View Post
            Woah! Another great recipe from Paleo Musings! I can't wait to try it. We had your meatloaf the other night but with turkey subbed for pork (because we keep kosher so no pork at home). It was still delish.
            I bet turkey worked well! I'll have to give that a try too!
            FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

Comment

Working...
            X