Smokey cauliflower rice with bacon and kielbasa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokey cauliflower rice with bacon and kielbasa

YUM. We fought over this. Smokey and Spicy. Deep flavor.
    FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

That's just a double dose o Porky goodness:-) And CG does it again...
    Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Originally posted by SoccerGrok View Post
      That's just a double dose o Porky goodness:-) And CG does it again...
      you rock SG

Comment

Ur delicious salty recipe made me haz a sad.

It looks and sounds SO good... and I can't eat salt.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

waaaaant

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            Ur delicious salty recipe made me haz a sad.

It looks and sounds SO good... and I can't eat salt.
            Oh that stinks. Sorry :<

Comment

Originally posted by sjmc View Post
              waaaaant
              Make. Eat. Be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by curlygirl View Post
                Oh that stinks. Sorry :<
                Heh... not your fault. I still have urges sometimes... salt is a hard thing to avoid/give up completely.

I'm going to see if I can't pull off a good meatza without salt for me. Challenges are good!
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Heh... not your fault. I still have urges sometimes... salt is a hard thing to avoid/give up completely.

I'm going to see if I can't pull off a good meatza without salt for me. Challenges are good!
                  You can totally pull off a meatza w/out salt! Most of ours don't have any salt in them at all. Lots of garlic, onion, basil, oregano etc. though! BTW:Have you found any decent salt-free spice combo's -like "Mrs. Dash" type?

Comment

Originally posted by curlygirl View Post
                    You can totally pull off a meatza w/out salt! Most of ours don't have any salt in them at all. Lots of garlic, onion, basil, oregano etc. though! BTW:Have you found any decent salt-free spice combo's -like "Mrs. Dash" type?
                    Oh yes, in addition to my regular herb and spice assortment (which is huge compared to most Ameican's, lol) I use several of the Mrs. Dash salt free bends..... the ultra fine ground table blend, original blend, I just picked up some Fiesta citrus blend but haven't played with it yet, and I'm a genuine "garlic and herb blend" addict! I order it online in the industrial kitchen sized shaker.

I also have some big bottles of the chunkier blends... hand fulls of them go into ground meats/meat loaf things rather frequently.

Being very low/no salt really does call for digging into the herbs and spices seriously. I'm going to end up buying The Encyclopedia of Herbs, Spices, and and Flavorings... plus a text to help me delve further into Indian spices since I find that a bit beyond my instinctual range. And it's hard to just take any recipe and drop the salt and expect it to really work.
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by janicedale
                      Looks delicious!! I want to try this at home just want to know the ingredients, if it's okay?? I do not put salt also in my food especially in a fast food restaurant.My fries there is unsalted because I am very conscious to my health.
                      There's a link to the blog in the text = D

Comment

Oh yes, in addition to my regular herb and spice assortment (which is huge compared to most Ameican's, lol) I use several of the Mrs. Dash salt free bends..... the ultra fine ground table blend, original blend, I just picked up some Fiesta citrus blend but haven't played with it yet, and I'm a genuine "garlic and herb blend" addict! I order it online in the industrial kitchen sized shaker.

I also have some big bottles of the chunkier blends... hand fulls of them go into ground meats/meat loaf things rather frequently.

Being very low/no salt really does call for digging into the herbs and spices seriously. I'm going to end up buying The Encyclopedia of Herbs, Spices, and and Flavorings... plus a text to help me delve further into Indian spices since I find that a bit beyond my instinctual range. And it's hard to just take any recipe and drop the salt and expect it to really work.
                        I might have to try the garlic and herb blend. As for as converting recipes...I guess that WOULD be a challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by janicedale
                          Looks delicious!! I want to try this at home just want to know the ingredients, if it's okay?? I do not put salt also in my food especially in a fast food restaurant.My fries there is unsalted because I am very conscious to my health.
                          Ingredients and recipe are on the link on original post. <3

Comment

that looks delicious!! off tot he grocery store!
                            my primal journal:
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

I love a lot of the salt free blends. I'm not even salt restricted, but Mrs Dash on eggs is the only way to eat them as far as I'm concerned - try it and you'll never go back. I also love the Garlic and herb blend for chicken and sometimes pork. People who only use their salt shaker are really missing out on some great flavors.

Starting weight: 270 - Goal weight: 170 - Current weight: 149
                              New goal: 5 pounds of muscle in 2012.

"Scientist's are always changing their minds, one week bacon grease is bad for you, the next we're not getting enough of it" - Mrs. Cooper - TBBT

Comment

Working...
                              X