Easy, Delish Chocolate Chili

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy, Delish Chocolate Chili

Heaven in a Bowl. Thanks to some of the people on this board, I finally had the guts to take a stab at chocolate chili. YUM! All I can say is "Thank you for encouraging me to give it a whirl!"

This particular recipe is blessed. I kid you not. Takes sooo little effort and is sooo scrumptious, you simply must give it a try. Yep -I made the leap today and am now convinced. After hearing so much about chocolate chili (I couldn't fathom this. Coffee chili - yes, chocolate chili-no), I made some - and it is delicious! All day people kept saying how good the house smelled. Oh my oh my! My teenagers asked me to make it again...with a "please" on the end, and DH wanted to take a batch to work next week. WOOT.

Recipe here

Last edited by curlygirl; 04-26-2012, 04:56 PM.
    FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

And she strikes again...Nice work CG:-)
    Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Originally posted by SoccerGrok View Post
      And she strikes again...Nice work CG:-)
      much thanks SoccerGrok!

Comment

I'll try to test my hand at something like this!
        If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

Originally posted by lssanjose View Post
          I'll try to test my hand at something like this!
          I think you'll love it! Let me know how it turns out and what mods you decide on!

Comment

Originally posted by curlygirl View Post
            I think you'll love it! Let me know how it turns out and what mods you decide on!
            Will do. I normally don't cook anything elaborate, since I began totally living by myself, sans the idea of apartment complex neighbors.. The last time I did something with a recipe was home made chili; my roommate at the time said it needed beans. I excluded beans, in an effort to be compliant with primal (just started out, at the time).

This looks to be fun. I'll also be getting around some of your chocolatey recipes, for my birthday - provided, my mom will allow me to mess up the kitchen a little, when I see them, in June.
            If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

I love just about all chili so I may have to give this a whirl.

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
                I love just about all chili <snip> ....
                Me too!!!

Comment

I substituted mexican chocolate, and added roasted pumkin seeds. Gave it kind of a Mole flair. Haven't yet tried the finished product as it has been cooking overnight on super low heat:-)
                  Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Originally posted by SoccerGrok View Post
                    I substituted mexican chocolate, and added roasted pumkin seeds. Gave it kind of a Mole flair. Haven't yet tried the finished product as it has been cooking overnight on super low heat:-)
                    YUM! And, Pumpkin seeds..what a great idea!

Comment

Thank you! Made this for dinner tonight and the whole picky fam liked it. I made a spaghetti squash and filled it with some to have later. Mmmmmmm.

Comment

Interesting combo, will give it a whirl.

Comment

Working...
                        X