No announcement yet.

Spaghetti and Vivacious Veal Meatballs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spaghetti and Vivacious Veal Meatballs!

photo.jpg

You may need a knife, fork AND a spoon to enjoy this meal, but enjoy you shall!

Meatballs require a little bit of time and effort, but my oh my, they are worth it!

All on primalpat.com

ENJOY!
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

This looks great! I've never had ground veal before.
    my blog

Comment

Thank you! It's delicious and light, very tender.
      A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

I have to try this dish. I'm still new to this primal way, and now that I've seen that picture of meatballs, that's it,my primal italian cravings just went through the roof. I better throw out that beautiful blue box of de ceco pasta in my pantry before it abducts me.

Comment

Gumby, please try it, and report back! It's not hard to do Italian the primal way. Spaghetti squash is absolutely delicious. I can eat it as is, even without salt and pepper.
          A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Comment

Back some months ago I tried making spaghetti with meatballs using keeper squash like you did above. I have found that it just has too much sugar to really pan out. It always comes out too sweet. Have you had this experience?

M.

Comment

nothing quite as delicious as an animal that was rasied in the single most inhumane way possible... buon appetito!

Comment

Originally posted by MEversbergII View Post
                Back some months ago I tried making spaghetti with meatballs using keeper squash like you did above. I have found that it just has too much sugar to really pan out. It always comes out too sweet. Have you had this experience?

M.
                I cannot say I have.
                A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Comment

Can also use sweet potato noodles(found at Asian markets) for your Italian dishes, Pho, etc...
                  Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Looks great! How exactly is spaghetti squash made? It's a new one on me... UK.

Ps see below! I'm now on a never ending quest to find this thing!
                    Last edited by RuthGV; 03-29-2013, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Ah I have just used Mr Google... We definitely don't have this in Northern Ireland! Lucky to get other varieties of squash as it is. Nature has made spaghetti squash this way... Amazing.

Comment

Ruth, don't let the lack of spaghetti squash stop you! You can eat this dish on top of roasted sweet potatoes and baby spinach if you like! Or on top of mashed cauliflower with butter. Heck, if one was feeling a little more adventurous, some sourdough bread slathered with butter to dip into the sauce would be fantastic! Maybe with a side salad?

I haven't updated my blog in a very long time. There's good reasons for it, I promise. I'll be working on a new post very soon
                        A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Comment

Thanks Patski! I definitely will try this... Minus the sourdough!

Comment

Let me know how you like it!
                            A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Comment

The upside of spaghetti squash is that you get gobs and gobs of the stuff inside. Pretty much the entire interior, minus the seeds, is edible. The rind is barely 1/8" thick and you can take it right to that.

M.

Comment

Working...
                              X