Paleo Bulgogi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paleo Bulgogi

I have no words. This was soooooo good. I wish you could smell this, I wish you could smell this, I wish you could smell this! It is worth trying just to smell this!!!!

FaceBook: PaleoMusings

We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

kamsa hamni da
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

Originally posted by lssanjose View Post
      kamsa hamni da
      You're welcome! <3

Comment

Just re-read the recipe/blog: I'm slightly curious regarding the omission of cabbage; and replacing with zucchini/squash: was it out of nutritional concern, or something else? Thanks!
        If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

Originally posted by lssanjose View Post
          Just re-read the recipe/blog: I'm slightly curious regarding the omission of cabbage; and replacing with zucchini/squash: was it out of nutritional concern, or something else? Thanks!
          Something else. While I love fried cabbage, or cabbage raw or cooked, hubby does not. He only eats it raw. Wasn't in the mood for cauliflower rice which I thought about as a side, or spaghetti squash. Broiled zucc and squash just sounded reeeaaally good tonight - and it was

Comment

Working...
          X