Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• primalpat.com Recipe Updates!

Hi everyone!

I thought it'd be much easier to contain all my postings to primalpat.com in one large thread, rather than make new ones each time I post something new. Not gonna lie, I got the idea from Choco. Thanks buddy!!!

I'm extremely pleased with this next dish. I haven't made or had Indian food in years, because I kind of OD'd on it. But making my altered version of Mark's butter chicken refuelled my love for fervent flavours and meat. Any way to primalize these meals is a pleasure. Thus, the creation of:

Luscious Lamb Curry and Spicy Spaghetti Squash!

Now on primalpat.com

Please, enjoy your food mindfully
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

I haven't had a yummy Big Ass Salad in a long time. I was famished this afternoon, so this went into my belly FAST!!!

Big Ass Salad, with Bacon, Shallots and Garlic Dressing

primalpat

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! I'd eat another, to be perfectly frank.

A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

I'm starting to wonder if one big ass thread is really all that useful, seeing as many of you post individual threads, as I was.

Hmmmmmm.
      A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Comment

One thread will keep all of the links promoting traffic to your site contained to one spot. If you don't have a new recipe to post to get your site link to the top of the forum, you can always post another message here speculating on the validity of your choice. I like when people post content and links instead of making people go off-site for the info. Maybe I'm the minority...

Comment

Thanks for the input, Kyle! I started figuring that if everyone else here posts individual threads, then I may as well do so as well.

So, may this thread die off in thread-die off land, HA!
          A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Comment

Working...
          X